Children's Card Game School

After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets rock and Roll with the Original Werewolf Duelist! Smokey is Here!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

SmokeyDaBolfion

SmokeyDaBolfion

Posted Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:49 pm

HOOOOOOOOOOOWL! Hey guys! I am a transfer student from Dark Armed Dragon Academy! Seeing how everyone there has moved over here I figured i should follow the flock and move over here as well. Many of you DADA vets knew me back there as the oldest Slifer Student and one of the best. TheWerewolfDuelist I've been taking a hiatus on online dueling as of recent because i wanted to try my hand at the Pro League IRL plus i've been moving around from city to city alot. I recently moved from Kansas City MO to Virginia Beach VA. I did decent in the Pro Circuit in MO and I think now that i'm semi retired I should go back to where i started my journey at the academies! I learned everything i know form some of the best duelist in the world. However my favorite teacher has to be Kiryu111 (who was previously a reigning champion in Europe and has mysteriously fell off the face of the planet no matter how hard i look lol) He taught me everything i know to this day about using Fusions. He taught me how to use Heroes better and even more so how to use Synchro Summons. In my opinion he made me the duelist i am today. And I wanna show him how much I've learned. BTW i used to be known as Wulfric. I now go by the name Smokey which is my Fursona name. Yes over the years i spent dueling offline I have joined the Furry Fandom and I've become one of the better known Furry Duelist. Hopefully I can meet some people old and new while I'm here. and WARNING: i will try to be as active as i can but no promises since I'm preparing for school and i'm in the process of looking for a job. Glad to be here though ^^

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:58 am

Long intro.... o.o

Welcome to DA.

Enjoy.

SmokeyDaBolfion

SmokeyDaBolfion

Posted Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Can i ask where to go to get tested for a dorm?

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:55 am

You don't get tested.

All you need to do is get points from dueling or from the forum. Which, I cannot say where you get the points from off the forum, cause that'll take the fun out of it. Just nose around on the forum and find out.

Once you get 30 points you get into Slifer by requesting a Slifer rank up in the Store.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum