Message (Page 1 of 1)

bobee42

bobee42

Posted Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Hey all.
Deck Screenshot:

Decklist:

Extra Deck:

Making this deck for an activity unrelated to the site, in which I will be teaching people how to play YuGiOh. the deck plays relatively simple, which is good for the target crowd.

The deck does not necessarily have problems, but I want to ge the community's input on what could make it better.

Things I like:
Safezone-protects BLS and chaos sorcs. they are the main power of the deck, and as such, need to be protected. safezone gets the job done, and can make the opponent use more resources to get rid of my monsters.
Areas to improve upon:
Would like more diverse targets for ROTA.
Knida Iffy on D.D. Warrior lady, but it is searchable when needed with ROTA
Would not mind extra backrow targets for zephyros hte elite.

Thoughts?

Last edited by bobee42 on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo on monster count)

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Needs more Breakthrough Skill, Dimensional Prison is a good card but it's slow as hell!
I would suggest you to play Scram, Malbranch of Burning Abyss instead Night Assailant.After you do that you could start calling it a toolbox deck Razz (1 Toolbox card FTW!).

http://www.duelacademia.com

bobee42

bobee42

Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:32 am

Skitoritto wrote:Needs more Breakthrough Skill, Dimensional Prison is a good card but it's slow as hell!
I would suggest you to play Scram, Malbranch of Burning Abyss instead Night Assailant.After you do that you could start calling it a toolbox deck Razz (1 Toolbox card FTW!).
 Post #2

thanks for the tip, especially Scram. Its way better than night assailent. Appreciate the help.

Phoenix King™

Phoenix King™

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:57 am

More gales since you can now?

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum