Pro Decklist Season 1 has begun!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:02 am

Hello Duel Academia!

Naito Raizu here, bringing you some very, very special news!

So, you guys remember those things called Pro Decklists? Those community decklists that disappeared off the face of the planet, never to be seen again? Well, THEY ARE NOW A FEATURE HERE!

That's right! Once again, we encourage the community to submit the decklists that they love so much to our Pro Decklist program, where they will be tested to see if they are worthy to be one of Duel Academia's very own Pro Decklists!

For those that don't know what Pro Decklists are, let me explain a little. A Pro Decklist is a decklist that has been submitted under our program known as the Pro Decklist Program. When submitted, each decklist goes through testing by our own staff. If the deck is able to pass our tests, it gets approved, put in a nice little table, and published as one of our Pro Decklists! Graciously, one of our Professors, Rika Furude, and one of our long time members, Great Wyrmking of Genesis, offered us decklists to be part of the new site's first collection! The decklists can be found here and here respectively.

So, by now you're probably wondering one of two things. Either "How do I submit a decklist!?" or "When the hell will this guy shut up?"

So, in answer to the first question, please make sure your Decklist is formatted to fit this example, and then drop it in the Deck Applications section, found here.

And in answer to the second question. Never, so don't get your hopes up.

I look forward to seeing those decklists. : 3

(If you have any questions about Pro Decklists at all, please drop me a pm or catch me in chat.)

http://www.duelacademy.org

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum