It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Number 86:Heroic Champion-Rhongomiant

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:45 pm

POPULAR

2 or more Level 4 Warrior-Type monsters (max. 5)
During your opponent's End Phase: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card.
This card gains effects based on the number of Xyz Materials attached to it.
● 1 or more: This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
● 2 or more: This card gains 1500 ATK and DEF.
● 3 or more: This card is unaffected by other card effects.
● 4 or more: Your opponent cannot Normal or Special Summon.
● 5 or more: Once per turn: You can destroy all cards your opponent controls.

What you are about to hear is a true story!
"Once upon a time Konami was bored,so they decided to do something fun!They came up with the idea of making the game possible for everyone to win;Sooo they thought of adding a card!
They took a look at what they already had and decided that they have loooooooots of level 4s!So they thought the best option would be a rank 4 card!Again...looking at what they had they saw that six sams has an amazing special summon ability,so the card had to be a warrior one!But then they realized they are not releasing any six sam support this soon,so they put it in Heroic's new pack!
Now it was the time to choose an ATK&DEF for this card!They knew that the card had to has a higher ATK&DEF than any other card out there,so they made it 3000!But then Crazy box started crying thinking Konami doesn't like it anymore;So they made it 1500 to make the box happy but gave it an effect that could reach 3000attack
Now it was the effect's turn
The card had to be immune!So they added 1st&3rd effects!Then one of them asked what if they have a card that had 3000+ attack!?"
They thought and thought....And came up with the 5th effect Idea!(It was called 4th effect back then)
They thought the card is perfect so they started testing it!The card won so many games in a row
All the people fleed before the might of this champion!But then suddenly someone appeared with a gusto deck!*He managed to win without destroying The champion!
So again they all went like "What should we do now?..."
Suddenly someone(The person that came up with 5th effect idea) shouted "I know"!
He suggested the 4th effect and everyone else clapped for him and the Konami and the Number 86: Heroic Chapion - Rhongomiant lived happily ever after!
The end!"
(*There's a different version of the story that says that person had a cyber dragon deck)

Ok seriously now this card is absolutely overpowered!I mean just summon this card without getting solemn warning-ed or without having your opponent use skill drain before you summon this card and it's over!I personally see no difference between summoning this card and winning the game.I suggest when going vs a warrrior rank 4 deck in OCG/TCG+OCG never use your solemn until this card hits the field!

View user profile

Posted on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:55 pm

A story that rivals the works of Tolkien himself.. lmao

Seriously though, I can see a deck being built around this thing and for good reason. It's effects are crazy, if that deck gets popular get your black horns ready! :>

Still, getting all the monsters on board for this might be troublesome so there's that... and the fact that if you have that many things on board, you should have probably won already..lel

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Satellrknights can get those monsters in no time, so can Samurais n Heroes (By using Soul Charge) this card's not really strong in the OCG as they have 3 Torrential, and its pretty obvious to notice when your opponent is going to summon this card,lol.

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:28 pm

Solemn warning makes this card cry

View user profile

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:41 pm

it's good for satellas and heroes. Does anyone still use samurais?

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:44 pm

BlackWarGreymon wrote:it's good for satellas and heroes. Does anyone still use samurais?
People might start using them for this card only...
Like a deck around summoning this thing.

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:50 pm

No reason for people not to play Six-Samurais in OCG, as they have 2 Shi-En's and 1 Gate Wink .

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:24 am

The Six Sam story that was never told.

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:15 pm

OCG has gate?? Well... my perception on the game has just changed, lets go play some OCG
Six sams!

View user profile

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:34 pm

The detach one material is harsh.
Will run super dry against heavy control decks.
Requires a bit of resources to get multiple warriors on board.
+3 effects are fun though.

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:37 pm

There's a one turn five attachment combo using the heroic challengers Xrai.

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:54 pm

XraishionX 2.0 wrote:The detach one material is harsh.
Will run super dry against heavy control decks.
Requires a bit of resources to get multiple warriors on board.
+3 effects are fun though.
It can kill all cards on their field once per turn so they probably won't survive that long.
Also there's always a soul charge. Smile

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:29 pm

You only need to blow up the field once most the time, why would it matter after that? Cannot normal, special, affect him by cards, he's just an overall ridiculous card.

View user profile

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:49 pm

BlueEyesGrapha wrote:You only need to blow up the field once most the time, why would it matter after that? Cannot normal, special, affect him by cards, he's just an overall ridiculous card.
Just super risky and almost too fast-paced for the current meta. The meta currently has a billion good traps.

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:55 pm

There are a ton, that's the main issue I run into when I play Madolche at locals, they rape my Mew...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum