[TCG][NECH][Leak] Lanzephorhynchus & More

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:02 am

Lanzephorhynchus
Level 6 WIND Dinosaur Pendulum Normal Monster
ATK 2500 DEF 800 Scale 7
Pendulum Effect: Normal Monsters you control inflict piercing battle damage.
Monster Text: This dinosaur’s attack can pierce through anything, which allowed it to escape extinction. Despite their lance, they subsist largely on fish.

For reprints please visit the [Source]  Bravo.

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:01 am

Oh my god it's exactly the card that my vanilla pendulum deck lacks!A 2500(2700 cuz of horn hunter) beater scale 7 that can be searched via Summoner's art!(Not to mention it's wind Laughing )

View user profile

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Oh boy, those vanilla Pendulum decks just get scarier... Now they have can do piercing!

I like that vanillas are getting some support but, it'd rather have some cool that xyzs require vanillas and Rabbit hopping off the limited list.

#RabbitSeason

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Piercing... Faer is going to wreck when this card comes out...

View user profile

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:43 pm

I now want a video of people trying to pronounce it's name.

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Ok I'ma make Vanilla pendulums now too...

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:03 pm

@BlueEyesGrapha wrote:Piercing... Faer is going to wreck when this card comes out...
 Post #4
Piercing is not the main point though...The main point is being a lvl5+scale 7!If you take a look at the TCG pendulums that are out you realize that there's only 1 Scale7+(not counting gazers)which is a lvl 4monster.He can be searched via RoTA but still not good enough since only 3monsters wouldn't do when MST is at 3 and there's no card that sends pendulum monsters from extra to pendulum zone.
But this card!It can be searched via Summoner's art so Summoner's art can either give you a scale 2/3 if you have a scale 7 or give you a scale 7 when you have a scale 2/3!

View user profile

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:06 pm

@Lainion wrote:Oh my god it's exactly the card that my vanilla pendulum deck lacks!A 2500(2700 cuz of horn hunter) beater scale 7 that can be searched via Summoner's art!(Not to mention it's wind Laughing )
 Post #2

I had a feeling that you would react like this Laughing

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Well, I still don't know how pendulum works exactly, the art is pretty lame, the name is too long and it's a dinosaur. I don't know how to feel about all of this, it's too much to process at one time. I like the piercing effect though...

View user profile

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:57 pm

@Heatnix wrote:Well, I still don't know how pendulum works exactly, the art is pretty lame, the name is too long and it's a dinosaur. I don't know how to feel about all of this, it's too much to process at one time. I like the piercing effect though...
 Post #9

Actually pendulums have the potential to be meta ('cause they are getting stronger very fast)

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:05 pm

@XraishionX 2.0 wrote:I now want a video of people trying to pronounce it's name.
 Post #5
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Hj8HPAjyAR
#Burn

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:14 pm

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
@Heatnix wrote:Well, I still don't know how pendulum works exactly, the art is pretty lame, the name is too long and it's a dinosaur. I don't know how to feel about all of this, it's too much to process at one time. I like the piercing effect though...
 Post #9

Actually pendulums have the potential to be meta ('cause they are getting stronger very fast)

Post #10

Well of course, they have to support their new idea just like they did before with Synchros and XYZs. Still, everything else remains true. I don't know how to play them, art sucks, name sucks and it's a dinosaur =p

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum