[TCG][NECH][Leak] Lanzephorhynchus & More

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:02 am

Lanzephorhynchus
Level 6 WIND Dinosaur Pendulum Normal Monster
ATK 2500 DEF 800 Scale 7
Pendulum Effect: Normal Monsters you control inflict piercing battle damage.
Monster Text: This dinosaur’s attack can pierce through anything, which allowed it to escape extinction. Despite their lance, they subsist largely on fish.

For reprints please visit the [Source]  Bravo.

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:01 am

Oh my god it's exactly the card that my vanilla pendulum deck lacks!A 2500(2700 cuz of horn hunter) beater scale 7 that can be searched via Summoner's art!(Not to mention it's wind Laughing )

View user profile

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Oh boy, those vanilla Pendulum decks just get scarier... Now they have can do piercing!

I like that vanillas are getting some support but, it'd rather have some cool that xyzs require vanillas and Rabbit hopping off the limited list.

#RabbitSeason

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Piercing... Faer is going to wreck when this card comes out...

View user profile

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:43 pm

I now want a video of people trying to pronounce it's name.

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Ok I'ma make Vanilla pendulums now too...

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:03 pm

@BlueEyesGrapha wrote:Piercing... Faer is going to wreck when this card comes out...
Piercing is not the main point though...The main point is being a lvl5+scale 7!If you take a look at the TCG pendulums that are out you realize that there's only 1 Scale7+(not counting gazers)which is a lvl 4monster.He can be searched via RoTA but still not good enough since only 3monsters wouldn't do when MST is at 3 and there's no card that sends pendulum monsters from extra to pendulum zone.
But this card!It can be searched via Summoner's art so Summoner's art can either give you a scale 2/3 if you have a scale 7 or give you a scale 7 when you have a scale 2/3!

View user profile

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:06 pm

@Lainion wrote:Oh my god it's exactly the card that my vanilla pendulum deck lacks!A 2500(2700 cuz of horn hunter) beater scale 7 that can be searched via Summoner's art!(Not to mention it's wind Laughing )

I had a feeling that you would react like this Laughing

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:44 pm

Well, I still don't know how pendulum works exactly, the art is pretty lame, the name is too long and it's a dinosaur. I don't know how to feel about all of this, it's too much to process at one time. I like the piercing effect though...

View user profile

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:57 pm

@Heatnix wrote:Well, I still don't know how pendulum works exactly, the art is pretty lame, the name is too long and it's a dinosaur. I don't know how to feel about all of this, it's too much to process at one time. I like the piercing effect though...

Actually pendulums have the potential to be meta ('cause they are getting stronger very fast)

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:05 pm

@XraishionX 2.0 wrote:I now want a video of people trying to pronounce it's name.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Hj8HPAjyAR
#Burn

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:14 pm

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
@Heatnix wrote:Well, I still don't know how pendulum works exactly, the art is pretty lame, the name is too long and it's a dinosaur. I don't know how to feel about all of this, it's too much to process at one time. I like the piercing effect though...

Actually pendulums have the potential to be meta ('cause they are getting stronger very fast)

Well of course, they have to support their new idea just like they did before with Synchros and XYZs. Still, everything else remains true. I don't know how to play them, art sucks, name sucks and it's a dinosaur =p

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum