After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

[TCG] Dice Monsters!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:00 pm

Look mom! It's a board game, buy me one Sad ?

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice Masters: Series One 2-Player Starter Set
Summon the Dark Magician to your Dice Masters Team!
Dice Masters is an all-new cross-brand offering utilizing WizKid Games’ proprietary Dice Building Game platform where players collect and assemble their “team” of monster dice and battle in head-to-head games play.
• Summon monsters and cast spells as you attempt to defeat your opponent in an all-new way way to duel!
• The Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice Masters: Series One 2-Player Starter Set is the latest release of the all-new Dice Masters game. This innovative collectible release will be followed by additional expansions so players can increase their Dice Masters collection!
• The Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice Masters: Series One 2-Player Starter Set comes with 44 custom dice, 22 cards, two dice bags and the complete Dice Masters Core Rulebook – everything two players need to to play Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice Masters!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice Masters: Series One 2-Player Play Mat
• The Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice Masters: Series One Play Mat displays all of the information one player needs for their Dice Masters game including life meter, areas for their character cards and dice, areas for basic action cards and dice, and features each of the Dice Masters play areas, color-coded for players’ convenience.
• Made from flexible and durable neoprene, the Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice Masters: Series One Play Mat measures approximately 24″ wide and 13″ long. The Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice Masters: Series One Play Mat can be easily rolled up for safe transport and storage, or left out for display.
[Source]

Last edited by Skitoritto on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Posted on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Dice Monsters! Haven't seen that since that mediocre GBA game... This will probably be alot better, it will certainly more played.

View user profile

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:29 pm

I'll play this

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:11 am

Dicingnetwork.com?

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:22 am

They revamped the original game? I actually liked the original game, it was fun. Definitely not a board game, too complex for a physical game, but the GBA game was enjoyable. Dark Duelist Soul will get banned for his comment against the game, however.

View user profile

Posted on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Approved.
Beep boop.
Must play.
Beep boop.

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Looks like it's finally my opportunity to be the best and first at something! I will go to the DCS's and shrek it up!

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:54 pm

The description isn't clear enough. Did it get revamped? and if so, if there's anywhere I can get info on the new system I'd like to get a link to it.

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Here is the official product's page http://wizkidsgames.com/yu-gi-oh-heroclix/ .

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Posted on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Feels Crying

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:33 am

I am pretty sure I won't play it unless there will be a version of it online Laughing
Xd

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:44 am

They better get newer monsters as figurines. Right now it's a nostalgic face slap, but a boring one at it.

This is just Heroclix with Yu Gi Oh. Man, that's sad. I thought it'd be more like dungeon dice monsters.

Edit: Your second post, Skit, sends you to a YGO Heroclix thing, that's not it. It's YGO Dice Masters:

"WizKids has announced the Q1 2014 release of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dice Masters, a collectible Quarriors!-style game that will be released under the company’s new Dice Masters brand. The YGO Dice Masters game features custom dice representing various characters from the popular YGO anime series. WizKids’ YGO Dice Masters game, which was first announced last March (see “WizKids CEO on ‘Yu-Gi-Oh!'”), was designed by Quarrior’s creators Mike Elliott and Eric M. Lang.

In the YGO Dice Masters game each player brings a set of dice to table. These dice form his or her team and only the original player can “purchase” dice from this pool. Each player also brings two action cards that are placed in the center and can be purchased by anyone. During a turn players draw a card and role a number with their dice. Players can then purchase additional dice and utilize the character dice they have to attack the other player.

The YGO Dice Masters game is the third WizKids dice-building game to be announced following the previously released Lord of the Rings Dice Building Game (see “‘Lord of the Rings Dice Building Game'”) and the recently announced “‘Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men’.” One interesting feature of the Dice Masters games is that the components can be combined and intermixed."

View user profile

Posted on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Whoa! This looks awesome! Grin

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum