2 Ninjitsu Art of Transformation
2 Hysteric Party
2 Vanity's Emptiness

Extra[15]:
1 Number 74:Master of Blades
2 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
2 Number 11: Big Eye
1 Silent Honor ARK
2 Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon(A.K.A Harpie's Pet Mirage Dragon)
1 Ice Beast Zerofyne
2 Lightning Chidori
2 Evilswarm exciton Knight
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Gagaga Cowboy

Side Deck[15]:
3 Maxx "C"
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Harpies' Hunting Ground
2 Xyz Universe
1 Vanity's Emptiness
3 Light-Imprisoning Mirror
2 Mind Crush
1 Anti-Spell Fragnence

Fear of the unknown?Do all facedown cards look somehow scary to you?Then netdeck this and say goodbye to all facedown cards!

This deck uses Harpies as main engine,an archetype known for their amazing power in rank4/7summon and destroying backrows.
The 1st monster we are gonna talk about is Harpie Channeler;She's basically an easy rank 4 or 7monster when summoned and can also destroy up to 2 Spells or Trap cards on the field if you already have a Harpie Queen or Harpies' Hunting Ground in hand(3 In case you summon Harpie Dancer from your Deck and use her effect).After that there comes Harpie Lady 1.Not only she can give  a 300Attack to all wind monsters on the field(pretty much everything you have is a wind monster),she can also be summoned using Elegant Egotist and enable fast rank 4 summons like Chidori which alone is sometimes enough to finish the game by making your opponent drawing the same cards for 2 turns in a row.

If you are not already impressed then I need to tell you there are 2 other cards that make people believe Harpies are really overpowered;Those 2 are our Hysteric cards,Hysteric Sign&Hysteric Party.Hysteric Sign has 2 effects:1st one is adding an Elegant Egotist to your hand from your Deck or Graveyard to summon a Harpie Lady 1,but it's the 2nd effect that makes this card amazing;In the end phase if this card is sent from field or hand to the Graveyard this turn you can add 3 Harpie cards with different names to your hand!Not only you won't need a cost for a +3 you can also discard this card for Summoner Monk to activate his effect to summon any Level 4 monster from your Deck and this card doesn't even care if it's sent to the Graveyard as a cost since it activates at End Phase.Sometimes you end up drawing this card with no Monks or S/T removals but even then this card is still not a dead draw as it can be set for your opponent to destroy and don't worry if you set this card alone there's a really high chance that they destroy it if they have a Mystical Space Typhoon in hand and you will be able to get your free search again.But you gotta be careful with something when using Sign:Sign can only be used only once per turn so if you used the 1st effect this turn to add Elegant to your hand you won't be able to get your search if this card is destroyed this turn so use the 1st effect only when the card is totally safe from Mystical Space Typhoon or other S/T removals.The 2nd amazing Hysteric card,Hysteric party,can be a real comeback if you have enough number of Harpie Monsters in your Graveyard also you can use the discarding cost to send Hysteric Sign to Graveyard and activate its effect or send Zephyros from your hand to Graveyard and after you used the summoned Harpies to Xyz summon activate Zephyros to return Hysteric Party to your hand for a 2nd use!

Now you might ask why are we calling this "Simorgh's Hunting Ground"?The answer is in the dark side of this deck;Dark Simorgh and the transforming ninja,Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo.Simorgh comes with 2 amazing effects:Being able to get Special Summoned from hand or Graveyard by banishing a Wind and a Dark monster and a 2nd effect that makes this card useful,stopping opponent from being able to set cards on the field,a.k.a no set monsters,no flip effects,no Book of moon and no Traps!Now you might ask "How to get him on field easily if we don't have enough monsters in Graveyard?"Well...that's why Hanzo's here.Drawing Hanzo in your 1st hand(which is very likely due to running 3Hanzos and 2RotAs) means being able to summon Simorgh before your opponent even gets to his very 1st main phase in the Duel.If you feel like this wasn't amazing enough already then you need to hear about the 2 other cards that make Simorgh completely lockdown your opponent:Anti-Spell Fragnence to stop your opponnent from activating any kind of Spells(including pendulums) and Vanity's Emptiness to stop your opponent from Special Summoning as well.If you manage to get this scary 3carded combo on the field(Simorgh,Anti-Spell&Vanity)then you should congratulate yourself as you have most likely won the duel already!

Well...this deck most likely is gonna be used in a match duel so let's talk about the important cards in Side Deck as well:
Mystical Space Typhoon:Yeah you might wanna say we alraedy have the field but let me remind you that field can be destroyed with a prepared Mystical Space Typhoon and you are gonna be totally defenseless against Vanity&Skill Drain so that's why we need to run MST in this as well but of course since not everyone uses those and we have the field and Sign&Queen to search it we are siding our MSTs
Maxx"C":The most scary hand trap ever made!This card can give you draws with no end if used against the right decks!
Light-Imprisoning Mirror:Most decks in current meta run a Light engine so this card is a must side card unless you are running a Light deck as well which we are not!
Mind Crush:This card is the best for going vs Sattelars and Shaddolls by discarding their main cards from hand but it's also usable vs many other things since many decks out there run Pot of Duality at 3!
Xyz Universe:My Favourite side card!Xyz Universe is a Super Polymerization for Xyz monsters!All you need is Rank 4s and 3s and current meta's full of those!

Now let's take a look at what we have again:A Lockdown/Control Deck that can easily be turned into an Aggro Deck with a right hand and being able to finish duels in max 3 turns with your opponent not being able to do anything at all!So what are you waiting for?Go ahead and turn the Duel field into your very own hunting ground!

View user profile

Posted on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:20 am

Faer, if I ever get back to YGO, remind me to never duel you again...

Okay?

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:24 am

Ok I will Smile
But what's with the hate? Sad

View user profile

Posted on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:25 am

Lainion wrote:Ok I will Smile
But what's with the hate? Sad

No hate, it's just you Auto win against HEROes :3

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:27 am

Decklist meets criteria specified.

Decklist has been brought in for testing.

Please be aware that this process may take up to two weeks. We appreciate your patience with us during this time.

View user profile http://www.duelacademy.org

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:05 am

I guess we are supposed to change our decks to current format aren't we...?

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:14 am

Bump(Yeah keep ignoring this Naito...)
Anyway...
Main deck:
-1Swallow's nest
+1 Raigeki
Side deck:
-2MST
+2Fairy Wind

Will update OP&Screenshot later tonight...

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:53 am

Sorry, I've been kind of busy.

Anyhow, give me a few and I'll make an announcement in regards to Pro Decklist changes.

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:38 am

Is it just me or there is no "Edit" button There!?

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:43 am

Lainion wrote:Is it just me or there is no "Edit" button There!?

Supposed to be that way after two weeks. Just quote the post and add the changes you want in the new post.

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:28 am

Main deck:
-1Swallow's nest
+1 Raigeki
Side deck:
-2MST
+2Fairy Wind
Also delete the text around MST at side deck and add this instead:
Fairy Wind:Just take a look at this masterpiece!Kills all face-up Spells&Traps and burns opponent's last few remaining LP(Not to mention this card activates Sign's eefect as well)The only reason we are not maining it is if we do we are probably gonna end up with lots of bad hands so side this in instead of Anti-spell or side 2+Hunting Ground in instead of 1Hanzo,1Ninjitsu Art&1RotA to make sure you decrease the chances of bad hands to the lowest possible amount.

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:21 pm

I'll begin testing this tonight or tommorow

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:59 am

Thanks Wink
Oh by the way here's the link for new deck screenshot: http://prntscr.com/4vezt1
And this one for deck picture: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120424205735/yugioh/images/4/4f/DarkSimorgh-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:38 am

Hmmm....Who should I poke?

View user profile

Posted on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:57 am

I dueled this deck before and it was awsome.Does anyone of you dueled this deck?

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:56 am

Naaaaiiitoooo......

View user profile

Posted on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:27 am

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but keep in mind that I've never played this deck r faced it enough times to know all the ins and outs, but I'd say that "Anti-Spell Fragnance" isn't the best option for the deck, seeing as you run some critical Spell cards as well (Rota, Darh Hole, etc.)

In my opinion a card like "Magic Planter" would help you out alot more. I can imagine cards like "Hysteric Party" or "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation" staying on the field for an undetermined amount of time.
Although this usually wouldn't be a problem, why not profit from it instead? "Magic Planter" could also get your own Vanity'ses out of the way, which could be helpful.

Think about it.

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:45 pm

I've tried Magic planter and it was nice but when using this deck you take the risk of locking down your opponent from at least Traps&Spells(Vanity&Simorgh) 1st turn and Magic Planter kinda made it harder and there were some problems for every single target in this deck:
1.Hysteric Party:Usually when you activate this card and it resolves you are able to summon 3+ Harpie monsters from your graveyard and unless you get Mystical Space Typhoon-ed you can end opponent in that turn so there were times that it wasn't really needed and could be called "dead" (Also I kinda rather keeping them on the field considering I run Zephyros).
2.Ninjitsu Art of Transformation:I tried both this and Art of Alchemy and actually Alchemy gave even better results than Magic Planter considering it could be searched with Hanzo and enable much faster plays and also the thing is...you usually use Transformation Art to summon Simorgh and considering that attack is kinda 2500+ opponent takes the easier way and destroys your Ninjitsu Art instead of Simorgh himself.
3.Vanity's Emptiness:Well...yeah it would be nice to be able to get rid of my own vanity when I get trap stunned...
Sooo....not gonna say Magic Planter makes this deck worse but it kinda changes it yeah it can be really reliable but on the other hand having a trap card face-up is kind of a risk and I rather choosing not playing it.
About Anti-Spell it doesn't stop my own spells since I could simply set them and it's a reliable card when opponent needs more spells than you do but about going versus current meta (Burning Abyss) yeah they hardly run any spells but please look at the deck I posted this(before October format) and I didn't even take Burning Abyss that much of a serious threat back then and the real meta was Sattelars which ran 3RotAs&3PoDs and did not want to see that card(Thanks a lot Naito >.> )
If I would want to take Anti-Spell out and do some other changes it would kinda change the deck a lot considering it's one of the main cards of the deck and required lots of testing and I am kinda...lazy to do so...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum