You are not connected. Please login or register

[Card Discussion] Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:34 am

[Card Discussion] Gorz the Emissary of Darkness GorztheEmissaryofDarkness-LCYW-EN-UR-1E
When you take damage from a card your opponent controls: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You must control no cards to activate and to resolve this effect. When Special Summoned this way, activate the appropriate effect, based on the type of damage.
● Battle Damage: Special Summon 1 "Emissary of Darkness Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 7/ATK ?/DEF ?). Its ATK and DEF are each equal to the amount of Battle Damage you took.
● Effect Damage: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount of damage you took.

Ever felt like:"I am gonna win this thing!" and you suddenly got stopped by the Emissary duo?If so then you probably have realized then that this card is really amazing for coming back to game!I am not gonna go over the 2nd effect since the activation is impossible but the 1st one is amazing if your deck supports it!A sudden monster with 2700 attack+another monster with an attack equal to one of your opponent's(probably highest) monsters attack!And guess what?Thanks to new banlist you can do that twice in a game!

Sooo....how do you think 2 Gorzes are gonna affect the current meta?

LOKOS

LOKOS

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:13 am

Well Gorz at 2 is sort of good news. Ya know me and my Gorzyness :> Though I am not that sure I't will get used as both copies in one deck much, will it?

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:16 am

Frognarchs are very happy about it im sure

But 2 Gorz will not effect the meta at all, and neither would 3.

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:59 am

Gorz could get put to 15, and I still wouldn't care... Having no cards on board is just too big of a risk in today's meta.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:12 am

Goran is back baby! I'm so going to abuse the hell out of Swords in my Chaos Rulers now Chill.

http://www.duelacademia.com

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:34 am

Gorz just isn't going to do anything right now. The meta can get over him way too easily.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:47 am

I hate gorz I dont see why people like this card. Just terrible

Nuran

Nuran

Posted Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:06 pm

not gonna have any impact in backrow formatss

Sponsored content