You are not connected. Please login or register

[Card Discussion] Samsara, Dragon of Rebirth

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:18 am

[Card Discussion] Samsara, Dragon of Rebirth 300px-SamsaraDragonofRebirth-DUEA-EN-SR-1E
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster
If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, or if this card you control is sent to your Graveyard by an opponent's card effect: You can target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard, except "Samsara, Dragon of Rebirth"; Special Summon it. You can only use this effect of "Samsara, Dragon of Rebirth" once per turn.
Indirect support card for Yang Zings, it's an amazing as a "stall" machine in Yang Zings as your opponent does not want to destroy it or leave it on the field, Burning Abyss is currently the only deck who's able to get rid of it fast without making it's effect go off, of course there is Castel for Rank 4 decks, but that might not work if Yang Zings get out Skill Drain!

http://www.duelacademia.com

XraishionX 2.0

XraishionX 2.0

Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:18 am

You mean.
It's a synchro that is monster reborn.
Wurf.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:21 am

Pretty much, this is the guy you don't want to see on your opponents side of the field :u.

http://www.duelacademia.com

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:58 am

Ewww....He named Castel over Chidori...yeah Castel is usable for everything but still ew...

Now seriously though this card is a really good card with a deck with stall power like Yang Zings and Gustos and he doesn't just have to be destroyed to get his effect just being sent to grave is enough...Yeah seriously overpowered if there's a Skill Drain there...

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:06 am

I remember this one, giving me some hope for synchros. The name, however, makes me sad. I know a samsara who's a beautiful grim reaper, and the art of this one is... quite terrible.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum