Traps

2x Evo-Singularity

1x Bottomless Trap Hole

1x Compulsory Evacuation Device

1x Solemn Warning

1x Torrential Tribute

2x Evolutionary Bridge

2x Jurrac Impact

Remember that Dino deck I posted a few days ago? Here is the new Dino Evol deck I made. Thanks everyone for the ideas and tips! Smile What do you guys think? I love this deck a whole lot better. Tested it out a few times. I feel more in sync with this deck than the last one.

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:11 am

@Skitoritto wrote:Could you please refrain from spaming this topic? It's a Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion from whom you earn YGO Points for every post you make, so please unless you have something constructive/important to say don't post at all.Also, Kunuro you should at least like the posts of people who helped you out, they gain YGO points for that you know.

Actually it started off me trying to be productive showing she was being narrow minded when she did not take other card suggestions which would help her build her deck, but turns to deny it, and pointing out her narrow mindedness. So yes it's productive GG NO RE

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:34 am

@Mr.Kandy wrote:
@Skitoritto wrote:Could you please refrain from spaming this topic? It's a Yu-Gi-Oh! discussion from whom you earn YGO Points for every post you make, so please unless you have something constructive/important to say don't post at all.Also, Kunuro you should at least like the posts of people who helped you out, they gain YGO points for that you know.

Actually it started off me trying to be productive showing she was being narrow minded when she did not take other card suggestions which would help her build her deck, but turns to deny it, and pointing out her narrow mindedness. So yes it's productive GG NO RE

Okay, Kandy is right. He was helping me out with something, and he said I was being narrowminded about it, and I agreed I am narrowminded. Scroll up.

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Okay this topic is going quite away from deck construction, and Kuruno isn't taking anymore suggestions, so I'm gonna go ahead and lock this.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 2 of 2)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum