Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:35 am

[OCG] Weekly Jump Spoilers for End of September 2014
[OCG][TCG] News Pack! 30.09.2014 X37gAUm
The Necloth of Valkyrus
Level 8 WATER Spellcaster-Type Ritual Effect Monster
ATK 2900 DEF 1700
Can be Ritual Summoned with any “Necloth” Ritual Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned using monsters that are not Level 8 and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can only use one effect of “The Necloth of Valkyrus” per turn, and only once that turn.(1) When an opponent’s monster declares an attack: Banish 1 “Necloth” card from your Graveyard, then discard this card from your hand; negate that attack, then end the Battle Phase. (This is a Quick Effect)(2) During your Main Phase: Tribute up to 2 monsters  from your hand and/or your side of the field, then draw a number of cards equal to the number of Tributes.
[Source]
[TCG] Burning Abyss Tuner
[OCG][TCG] News Pack! 30.09.2014 Z8yN1Mt
Malac, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss (Just my guess)
Atk: 100 Deff: 2100
If you control a monster that is not a -Burning Abyss- monster, destroy this card. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a -Burning Abyss- monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon: Draw 1 card. You can only use 1 of the following effects of Malac, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss per turn, and only once that turn.
● If you control no Spell-Trap Cards: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
● If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon it.
[Source]

http://www.duelacademia.com

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:23 am

Konami seriously needs to think about what they are doing with Burning Abyss .-.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:25 am

They know what they are doing with Burning Abyss, check Dante's price.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:29 am

Skitoritto wrote:They know what they are doing with Burning Abyss, check Dante's price.
 Post #3

Yes, they do.

Step 1: Release strong theme
Step 2: Release broken support
Step 3: Prices go up for this deck
Step 4: Dominate for a while
Step 5: Ban or restrict enough of those cards to cripple them forever.
Step 6: Prepare a new, stronger theme
Repeat steps 1 to 6

Smokey

Smokey

Posted Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:33 am

hoping that be the real effect ;o
might be lliking this deck more than constellars ;o

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Ygorganization has declared that the Burning Abyss card is not confirmed for that effect. They deemed the card to difficult to decipher and want more information before declaring the final effect.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:35 pm

I may just try out Burning Abyss after seeing and reading this... But, I need to better hang of the Evols first.

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Kurono Satō wrote:I may just try out Burning Abyss after seeing and reading this... But, I need to better hang of the Evols first.
 Post #7
Burning Abyss is easy, make Dante, rank-up, add TGU. Evols are definitely a more skillful deck, even though I lose to them all day, one reason is that the moves take ages... It's like you have to go through a design process before you make your move... I hope you learn them though, because then you can teach them to me Laughing

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:39 pm

BlueEyesGrapha wrote:
Kurono Satō wrote:I may just try out Burning Abyss after seeing and reading this... But, I need to better hang of the Evols first.
 Post #7
Burning Abyss is easy, make Dante, rank-up, add TGU. Evols are definitely a more skillful deck, even though I lose to them all day, one reason is that the moves take ages... It's like you have to go through a design process before you make your move... I hope you learn them though, because then you can teach them to me Laughing
 Post #8

After I learn the Evols, I'm going to Burning Abyss, and hopefully one day get this pack. And yeah. Sure. Why not?

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:39 am

Evols require skill? Hmm, my life is a lie.
Dude from DGz is responsible for translating, and being a Senior Member he's trust-worthy.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum