It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forumotion Datacenter Change [REPORT ANY BUGS]

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Hello all,

Forumotion changed their datacenter. This means our forums got better performance overall. The details are shown here: http://help.forumotion.com/t135889-change-of-datacenter-report-bugs

You can see there how different bugs ppl are experiencing in their forums, from missing CAPTCHA at registering page, to some things like ppl see staff only forums or posts missing etc. So, anything you think got different, buggy, weird, out of place etc, please report to us here so we can check if we can fix it on our own or we need FM staff to do it for us. It is important that we track down any bugs that occurred to us here, in order to get it fixed as long as technicians are fixing them Grin

If you have time, please take few mins to check around if everything is okay, we staff are checking too but you know, the more eyes we got the better it is for all of us Neo

View user profile

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:15 pm

POPULAR

Possible 1st bug, but I need your information lol. I noticed now when i wanted to post a new reply, new message was posted in the meantime so I was asked if im sure with preview of my message there, with buttons to confirm and post the reply. Now the CSS for Quote did not work well there at all. I am curious was this even from before or is it just now lol.

View user profile

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum