Children's Card Game School


After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register


You are not connected. Please login or register

 

[Card Discussion] Mechanical Hound

 

Message (Page 1 of 1)

avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:09 am


While you have no cards in your hand, your opponent cannot activate Spell Cards.

Pendulum Summon your whole hand including this guy, set any S/T's?. Summon it alongside Jinzo, Apex Avian, and Simorgh for lockdown?



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:16 am

Aw, too bad he's level 7, KONAMI did make Sekka as a more powerful version of this guy! His condition is a bit better than Sekkas tbh, people could make a Pendulum deck with this card in it.



View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com


avatar
 
New Member
New Member

Posted on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:50 am

Really feels like it takes too many cards to fully set up the lockdown. Though just locking out spellcards is pretty good so just it alone can be quite useful in pendulum decks. He may be level 7, thus making the scale a bit hard to make at the moment, but it is possible and 2800 attack is pretty nice as well, he will be a bit harder to get over.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:22 pm

The thing that makes me sad is that low defense while 101 is out there...
I mean if it had a 2100def+it would be a really really good card!
But I guess I can try making a deck around it with Jinzo there as well...



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:37 am

Luna wrote:Really feels like it takes too many cards to fully set up the lockdown. Though just locking out spellcards is pretty good so just it alone can be quite useful in pendulum decks. He may be level 7, thus making the scale a bit hard to make at the moment, but it is possible and 2800 attack is pretty nice as well, he will be a bit harder to get over.

How is level 7 hard? Have you seen the new Dinosaur pendulum? Searchable by both Summoners Art and Fossil Dig?



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:39 am

It's scale 7 isn't it?
I am pretty much my Dinosaur was scale 7 so yeah lvl7's hard...



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:46 am

Lainion wrote:It's scale 7 isn't it?
I am pretty much my Dinosaur was scale 7 so yeah lvl7's hard...

It's scale is 7



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:02 am

Rika Furude wrote:
Lainion wrote:It's scale 7 isn't it?
I am pretty much my Dinosaur was scale 7 so yeah lvl7's hard...

It's scale is 7
Sooo.....?How are we gonna summon that hound now!?



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:06 am

Lainion wrote:
Rika Furude wrote:
Lainion wrote:It's scale 7 isn't it?
I am pretty much my Dinosaur was scale 7 so yeah lvl7's hard...

It's scale is 7
Sooo.....?How are we gonna summon that hound now!?

The Magician Pendulums.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:07 am

You could tribute summon it Wink .



View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com


avatar
 
Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:22 am

Skitoritto wrote:You could tribute summon it Wink .

What's a tribute summon do you eat it?



View user profile


avatar
 
New Member
New Member

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:40 pm

Infernities and some kind of special summon.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Pendulums are now better than before... I didn't know that was possible...



View user profile


#14

Sponsored content


 

Posted





Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum