Extended Hand of Thy Lord Clawz

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:57 am

Extended Hand of Thy Lord Clawz
FORMAT: Adv. TCG | SEASON: July 2014 | TYPE: Aggro
CREATED BY: Skitoritto
Soul Charge and Tour Guide make this deck a formidable opponent.
MAIN DECK [40]
Monsters [16]
3 Tour Guide From the Underworld
2 Kuribandit
2 Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss
2 Crane Crane
2 Dark King of the Abyss
2 Claw Reacher
1 Rescue Rabbit
1 Tour Bus from the Underworld
1 Dark Armed Dragon

Spells [14]
3 Upstart Goblin
3 Soul Charge
2 Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Allure of Darkness
1 One Day of Peace
1 Foolish Burial
1 Book of Moon

Traps [10]
3 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Breaktrough Skill
2 Fiendish Chain
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Bottomles Trap Hole
1 Torrential Tribute
EXTRA DECK [15]
2 Dante, Traveler of the Burning Abyss
2 Ghostrick Alucard
2 Constellar Pleiades
1 Grenosaurs
1 Mechquipped Anginner
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Ghostrick Socuteboss
1 Alchemic Magician
1 Crimson Knight Vampire Bram
1 Number 61: Volcasaurus

SIDE DECK [15]
3 Stygian Dirge
3 Light-Imprisoning Mirror
2 Chain Disappearance
2 Debunk
2 Maxx "C"
1 Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Full House

DECK SCREENSHOT
DECK INFORMATION
Ever wanted to swarm the field using "cute" little monsters and making them big? Are you tired of unoriginal n' old decks such as Burning Abyss,Synchron Turbo,Ghostricks,Frogs,Hunders...?If you answer is yes go "borrow" your mom's n' dad's wallet, it's shopping time!But wait, what are we buying? SATANS DECK! -Psychoturtle

Jokes aside, let's get this How-To over with!
Playing this deck is like watching water circulate, nah it's not one of those boring decks like Spellbooks who do the same thing over and over again, this deck's circulates by re-using lost resources.We achieve this by using Soul Charge, Crane Crane n' Leviair the Sea Dragon, whom enable us to turn a field full of cute little "monsters" into a field of Power House monsters able to obliterate your opponent into pieces!

Wait, I don't get it!! How do we "spend" there resources this deck likes to recycle? Below are listed some of the plays this deck can do, most of them include filling the grave with resources.Of course I won't state that if you got Kuribandit hand 1 you should go mill with it, as it's pretty obvious lol.

Tour Guide + Scarm = Dante [Detach Scarm] => Mill 3 ; Add a Tour Guide to hand using Scarm's effect in the EP

Tour Guide + Tour Bus = Dante/Alucard [Detach Tour Bus] => Mill 3/Destroy a Face-Down Card => Shuffle one of your Normal
Monsters to the deck in order to make Rescue Rabbit alive

Tour Guide + Any Fiend + Dante + Rescue Rabbit [Banished] = Leviair the Sea Dragon; Special Summon Rescue Rabbit; Xyz into Alucard n' destroy a face down = 6100 damage on the board [If you used Dante's Effect]

All of the above stated plays are also possible by using Crane Crane , besides doing that Crane Crane is also good for making Dark Armed Dragon alive and then filling the grave with more darks by going into Dante.You might be wondering why I'm playing Ghostrick Socuteboss n' Alchemic Magician in my deck, answer for that is Stygian Dirge. You can get rid of that annoying card by Going into Ghostrick Socuteboss n' then using RUM to summon Alchemic Magician, the use Magician's effect to set an MST so you can get rid of Stygian Dirge next turn.

Cards you could run whom I restrained from adding:
Tri-Edge Levia
Level 3 Tuner + Goyo Guardian
Card Trooper
Acid Golem
Instant Fusion
Dragons Mirror + Wyarm [Why do you have to be OCG! Tell me,why!?!?]

Covered everything you need as someone who just started playing this deck, Good luck n' have fun using it!

View user profile http://www.duelacademy.org

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum