Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:13 pm

Jinzo - Jacker

Jinzo - Jacker B5EjWv6

Level 4 DARK Machine-Type Effect Monster

ATK 800
DEF 2000

You can only use the (2) effect of “Jinzo – Jacker” once per turn. (1) This card’s name is treated as “Jinzo” while it is face-up or in the Graveyard. (2) You can Tribute this card; add 1 “Jinzo” monster from your Deck to your hand, except for “Jinzo – Jacker”. Then, reveal all Set cards in your opponent’s Spell & Trap Zones, and if there are any Trap Cards revealed, you can Special Summon any number of “Jinzo” monsters from your hand, up to the number of Trap Cards revealed.

Jinzo was always one of my fav cards and decks too. Now with this card.... when i come back to dueling, yall doomed noobs!

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Damn, cyber goth Jinzo.

It's not bad at all. I guess it could be part of something bigger, cause the game as it is this would be pretty irrelevant most of the time...

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Looks very pro, does stuff really well for Jinzo and the last part is just too awesome lol. I mean what is the chance you don't have a trap from facedown cards haha.

Of course this won't cut for anyone who does not WANT to use Jinzo decks. But those who love em, could be abused decently.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:22 pm

Well, true. Plenty of decks now run a lot of backrow. I think the biggest problem is the lack of actual cards named "Jinzo". If they want to start a Jinzo Revolution, they will need to add a few more Jinzo cards.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Great. Jinzo.

If more support is released, this would be insane. Quite literally, being able to swarm the field with Jinzo monsters would break so many decks. Shaddolls and HEROs especially would be doomed.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Heroes don't need anything to be doomed already. Shadolls will have some issues because they depend a lot on traps and what not, but again, right now? It doesn't do much. We'd need more Jinzo cards, at least 2-3 more good ones to make it work. If not good, at least decent ones.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Super poly for HERO-s enough said.

Pendulum Jinzo will become a real thing

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Shaddolls are going to be long gone when this card hits TCG, Heroes are going to be hit hard before this card gets to OCG, and no they don't run much backrow in the OCG. Qliphrots, Inferoids, Necloths are deck whom are going to be popular in both formats when this card gets out, and only Inferoids are going to play lots of backrow Wink .

http://www.duelacademia.com

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:12 am

Heatnix wrote:Heroes don't need anything to be doomed already. Shadolls will have some issues because they depend a lot on traps and what not, but again, right now? It doesn't do much. We'd need more Jinzo cards, at least 2-3 more good ones to make it work. If not good, at least decent ones.  
 Post #6

I miss the times ppl were not waiting for more support cards lol. At that time we could see some innovative shiz all the time but now... until we got all the support, nothing works Grin

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:43 am

BlackWarGreymon wrote:Super poly for HERO-s enough said.

Post #7
Not sure if they even need Pendulums to become OP...
I mean look at this thing you can special summon like 3Jinzos in 1st turn!

Dark Duelist Soul

Dark Duelist Soul

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:25 am

Jinzo is love, Jinzo is life.

Can't wait for this so we can make a solid deck based around Jinzo :3

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:35 am

BlackWarGreymon wrote:Super poly for HERO-s enough said.

Post #7

Already exists, with Mechanical Hound, Simorgh, and Apex Avian for lockdown

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:31 am

Amy Kool wrote:
Heatnix wrote:Heroes don't need anything to be doomed already. Shadolls will have some issues because they depend a lot on traps and what not, but again, right now? It doesn't do much. We'd need more Jinzo cards, at least 2-3 more good ones to make it work. If not good, at least decent ones.  
 Post #6

I miss the times ppl were not waiting for more support cards lol. At that time we could see some innovative shiz all the time but now... until we got all the support, nothing works Grin
 Post #9

Well, it's because Konami has jumped the insanity fence and aren't coming back. While you do all these card combos to get a couple of Jinzo on the field, they discarded 6 monsters to the graveyard, summoned 4, made a chain of 6 effects, removed your Jinzos from the field, Exceed summoned or Fused something with 2800+ that is indestructible and that was just turn 1. You need to fight *that* back...

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:06 am

yeah. They should now split the TCG into two areas lol. like one for original decks and one for their served meal.

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:01 pm

That Jinzo game... it's just too strong

XraishionX 2.0

XraishionX 2.0

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Jinzo...
No traps...
Ban list inc.
All jokes aside, Jinzo, while he may be slow, could end up speeding up the format.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Well I suppose I didn't broaden my view as much as I could. Jinzo is, after all, a machine. There's a lot of good machine support out there that can give this more power than I foresaw from Jinzo cards alone. This might just work!

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:25 am

Its a perfect field for innovative decks around this Jinzo machinery now. Anyone who likes machine type and loves deck building would not miss such a chance Grin

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum