After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Morphtronic Smarfon

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:26 pm

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 "Morphtronic" monster from your Graveyard.
● While in Attack Position: Once per turn: You can roll a six-sided die, excavate cards from the top of your Deck equal to the result, add 1 excavated "Morphtronic" card to your hand, also, after that, shuffle the rest back into your Deck.
● While in Defense Position: Once per turn: You can roll a six-sided die, look at a number of cards from the top of your Deck equal to the roll, then place them on either the top or bottom of the Deck in any order.

How many of you have seen me say "Morphtronics ftw" in chat? Well, here you go! Smart Phone Morphtronic!

It's effect is fun at the very least.

No, seriously, I think it has potential to speed up the Morphotronics deck, but what do I know? I never actually played Morphtronics, I just think they're fun. They're mini transformers.

Last edited by Heatnix on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:32 pm

I had a friend that played Morphtronics as a Synchro Swarm deck. It was an effective Rogue Deck, and I loved playing against it.

I think this would definitely help Morphtronics if people started playing them again. I have to recommend the card to Steve. I'm sure he's going to love it.

View user profile http://www.duelacademy.org

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to mention it's a tuner. It's useability has increased considerably.

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:41 pm

Still not going to make morphtronics any more competitive.

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:58 pm

But Kandy, if we always go for what's "competitive", then we should only speak of the same 2-3 decks and it's cards over and over again.

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:11 pm

It's Kawaii! Even without his "Search" effect he's still an awesome add-on to the deck, as he's easily special summoned! Adding Cell-Phone with this card is going to be such an OP Move Shocked ,and oh there is machine duplication Smile .

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:38 am

All right let's ask something more serious now...it's a Smartphone....on legs...with hands!?

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:05 am

Wtf this is nothing but a terrible version of Celfon. They literally took Celfons effect and made it shitty and gave unnecesary restrictions. The only good thing is that it  can be SSd from hand, helping make Quasar easier, but you cant even Machine Dupe it due to retarded restriction.

I think Konami is trying to say that Cellphones are better than Smartphones.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum