[1] Number 82: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon
[1] Constellar Ptolomey M7
[1] Castel the Avian Skyblaster
[1] Evilswarm Excition Knight
[1] Daigust Emeral
[1] Abyss Dweller
          [YGOPRO Deck Download]

Necloths are finally on YGOPRO YAY!
Why 1 The Necloth of Trishula? Why not play 3 Trishula, it's really a great card? Or is it really a great card compared to other rituals? Trishula does not have an discard effect, that makes him a dead draw in most cases so I decided to run 1 + he can't be summoned by Necloth Kaleidomirror!

Why 3 The Necloth of Brionac? a card many of you said it's bad compared to The Necloth of Trishula, you all said he's not worthy to be played at 3, sadly you where wrong  Laughing. Brionac is the most important card to this deck, he's what Qliphort Tool is to Qliphorts or what Elemental HERO Stratos is to Elemental HERO, every hand with at least one The Necloth of Brionac is a good one!

Why 2 The Necloth of Valkyrus? he adds on much needed consistency and enables you to use cards such as Cardcar D as you can drop him to end the battle phase, he's easily to recycle and because of that I don't play 3. 

Why 2 The Necloth of Unicore? The Necloth of Unicore is the card that makes Necloth Kaleidomirror broken, every time you have these two in hand something broken is about to happen. His effects add-on to his perfect stats giving us a Skill Drain on legs or a free recycle!

If you are looking for a fun deck, with lots of options and lots of nutty plays then look no further! This is the deck for you Wink .

http://www.duelacademia.com

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:57 pm

The one trish is upsetting... What the rape heck man? It can protect the other Necloths, and its banishing shreks Shaddolls. Also, when you get two Trish's on board, if the banish power wasn't strong enough, you can Xyz into Phantom Fortress Enterblathnir and banish sum more noobs.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:31 pm

I want my simulators unbanned so I can play this. This looks fun.

So Brionac is the search engine, right? What other draw/search engines does the deck carry, if any?

http://www.duelacademy.org

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:37 pm

I believe Unicore can get any Necloth card back from the grave by discarding itself Naito, and the Exomirror can banish itself and another Necloth monster from the grave to search any Necloth spell.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:47 pm

BlueEyesGrapha wrote:The one trish is upsetting... What the rape heck man? It can protect the other Necloths, and its banishing shreks Shaddolls. Also, when you get two Trish's on board, if the banish power wasn't strong enough, you can Xyz into Phantom Fortress Enterblathnir and banish sum more noobs.
 Post #2
You are kidding me, right? There is no need for more than 1 The Necloth of Trishula as you can get him any time you want, having more than 1 Necloth of Trishula in your hand is a suicide, I prefer The Necloth of Valkyrus as unilke The Necloth of Trishula he can't be a dead draw, and he's an awesome draw engine when summoned.
Naito Raizu wrote:I want my simulators unbanned so I can play this. This looks fun.

So Brionac is the search engine, right? What other draw/search engines does the deck carry, if any?
 Post #3
Correct, The Necloth of Brionac is our main searcher.
Other search/draw engines:
[2] The Necloth Caster Shirt 
[1] Necloth Sorcerer
[3] Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands 
[3] Cardcar D
[3] Preparation of Rites
[3] Necloth Exomirror
[2] Necloth Kaleidomirror
[3] Upstart Goblin

[1] Pot of Avarice

[1] Daigust Emeral

Phoenix King™

Phoenix King™

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:22 am

-Dark Hole

+Raigeki

Unless they support being destroyed.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:32 am

Phoenix King™ wrote:-Dark Hole

+Raigeki

Unless they support being destroyed.
Have you not read this topics title? This deck is following the OCG banlist, and in OCG we do not have Raigeki at 1.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:09 am

Skitoritto wrote:
BlueEyesGrapha wrote:The one trish is upsetting... What the rape heck man? It can protect the other Necloths, and its banishing shreks Shaddolls. Also, when you get two Trish's on board, if the banish power wasn't strong enough, you can Xyz into Phantom Fortress Enterblathnir and banish sum more noobs.
 Post #2
You are kidding me, right? There is no need for more than 1 The Necloth of Trishula as you can get him any time you want, having more than 1 Necloth of Trishula in your hand is a suicide, I prefer The Necloth of Valkyrus as unilke The Necloth of Trishula he can't be a dead draw, and he's an awesome draw engine when summoned.
Naito Raizu wrote:I want my simulators unbanned so I can play this. This looks fun.

Post #3
Correct, The Necloth of Brionac is our main searcher.
Other search/draw engines:
[2] The Necloth Caster Shirt 
[1] Necloth Sorcerer
[3] Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands 
[3] Cardcar D
[3] Preparation of Rites
[3] Necloth Exomirror
[2] Necloth Kaleidomirror
[3] Upstart Goblin

[1] Pot of Avarice

[1] Daigust Emeral
 Post #5

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know

http://www.duelacademy.org

Smokey

Smokey

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:06 pm

no room for reborn?

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Smokey wrote:no room for reborn?
 Post #9
More like no need for Monster Reborn, I can't Special Summon anything valuable from the grave with it Meh .

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum