1x Number 39: Utopia

2x Stardust Dragon

1x Abyss Dweller

1x Evolzar Dolkka

1x Evolzar Laggia

1x Leviair The Sea Dragon

1x Number 30: Acid Golem Of Destruction

1x Wind Up Zenmaines

Back on old DA, I wanted to get into Fire Fist. I had three people to help me build this deck. Then I let my ex talk me into adding cards he wanted in the deck. So... Looking at this deck, I can see it needs changed up. Anyone wanna help?

View user profile

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:52 am

Well the three people who helped you must have been bad the rabbit build isn't viable anymore its oldschool

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:01 am

@Gremlin wrote:Well the three people who helped you must have been bad the rabbit build isn't viable anymore its oldschool

That's mean. Meh But yet it is true. The rabbit is going out.

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:35 am

Never played them but my opinions(Might not be the best but I am sure it helps the deck a bit):
-1 Rescue rabbit(The bad thing about rabbit build is drawing normal monsters causes trouble for your hand)
-3 Sabersaurus(The only use this card has for this deck is being a target for rabbit and without rabbit there I don't see why to keep this one)
-3Warwolf(Same as above)
-1Monster Reincaration(This card is basically a -1 as you lose 2 cards to get 1 card and also I don't see why you need to gain cards from grave when you can always special summon them back with Coach&soul charge)
-1 Dark hole(Raigeki's out there...duh)
-1 Pot(This one's actually a -3 I would be so happy to see my opponent use this one to be honest)
-1 Scrap Iron Scarecrow(I just...hate it...)
-1 Adhesion trap hole(There are other traps out there which are somehow better)
+3 Coach Soldier Wolfbark(Konami went through the trouble of taking this out of banlist and you still refuse to use it!?)
+1 Raigeki(Don't listen to skit!)
+1 Fire Formation Gyokko(This card makes you feel safe at least about 1 set card and I have lost duels to this one)
+2 Time-space Trap hole(This card is much better than the 2 traps I took out trust me on that)
+2 Summoner Monk(You are running Plenty of spells!)
+3 Pot of Duality(A nice effect and if you have big plays ready a good target for monk)

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:37 am

@Lainion wrote:Never played them but my opinions(Might not be the best but I am sure it helps the deck a bit):
-1 Rescue rabbit(The bad thing about rabbit build is drawing normal monsters causes trouble for your hand)
-3 Sabersaurus(The only use this card has for this deck is being a target for rabbit and without rabbit there I don't see why to keep this one)
-3Warwolf(Same as above)
-1Monster Reincaration(This card is basically a -1 as you lose 2 cards to get 1 card and also I don't see why you need to gain cards from grave when you can always special summon them back with Coach&soul charge)
-1 Dark hole(Raigeki's out there...duh)
-1 Pot(This one's actually a -3 I would be so happy to see my opponent use this one to be honest)
-1 Scrap Iron Scarecrow(I just...hate it...)
-1 Adhesion trap hole(There are other traps out there which are somehow better)
+3 Coach Soldier Wolfbark(Konami went through the trouble of taking this out of banlist and you still refuse to use it!?)
+1 Raigeki(Don't listen to skit!)
+1 Fire Formation Gyokko(This card makes you feel safe at least about 1 set card and I have lost duels to this one)
+2 Time-space Trap hole(This card is much better than the 2 traps I took out trust me on that)
+2 Summoner Monk(You are running Plenty of spells!)
+3 Pot of Duality(A nice effect and if you have big plays ready a good target for monk)

Thanks, Faer!! Smile I'll make these changes, and try it out. Smile

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:13 am

you're using Sabersaurus and no Laggia...

Not to be mean but, just delete the deck and start over. There is no saving this deck.

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:25 am

@Rika Furude wrote:you're using Sabersaurus and no Laggia...

Not to be mean but, just delete the deck and start over. There is no saving this deck.

Second person to say that... If that's so, I'll delete it.

View user profile

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:42 am

i.imgur.com/hEBcP6N.png one of my many fire fists decks if you like it go ahead and steal it it isn't that updated though sinci rarely play anymore but should work fine

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:43 am

@Gremlin wrote:i.imgur.com/hEBcP6N.png one of my many fire fists decks if you like it go ahead and steal it it isn't that updated though sinci rarely play anymore but should work fine

If you're sure, Germ?

View user profile

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:48 am

Sure you can even tell people its yours if it works well enough its what I would do

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:49 am

@Gremlin wrote:Sure you can even tell people its yours if it works well enough its what I would do

Thanks, Germ. I will take this deck, and let ya know how it goes. Smile

View user profile

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:56 am

Also if you aren't sure what some cards are ask someone I'm sure someone else here knows the cards as I can't be bothered to type them out unless you ask very nicely also a few compliments wouldn't hurt

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:57 am

@Gremlin wrote:Also if you aren't sure what some cards are ask someone I'm sure someone else here knows the cards as I can't be bothered to type them out unless you ask very nicely also a few compliments wouldn't hurt

Haha! Okie dokie. will do! Smile

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:18 am

Oh god Grem's deck looks like the structure of a Fire fist when they first came out. Terrible.

Just use the old one when it was still tier 1 due to wolfbark coming back

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:12 am

The exact opposite: Dont use Fire Fist

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:01 am

I'm just gonna use the deck Germ gave me.... ;-;

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:12 am

POPULAR

It hurts me mentally how narrow minded you are.

Once given an item you refuse to change it one bit. Even though it has flaws others are obviously pointing out. Like be open to other ideas not one idea and shut out other ideas when they're tying to help you. It seems dumb and obnoxious.

Just my 2 cents on it.

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:20 am

@Mr.Kandy wrote:It hurts me mentally how narrow minded you are.

Once given an item you refuse to change it one bit. Even though it has flaws others are obviously pointing out. Like be open to other ideas not one idea and shut out other ideas when they're tying to help you. It seems dumb and obnoxious.

Just my 2 cents on it.

Actually, I'm not, Kandy. I'm gonna try out the tip Faer gave me if it doesn't work, I'm gonna delete the deck like Rika told me, and I'm also going to try out the deck, Germ gave me. Now if this is gonna turn into a fight, I'm gonna ask Heat or Naito-Kun to lock this. I did this topic to have help on this deck, not to have someone fight me because of how narrow minded I am. If you don't like my narrow mindedness, then that's your problem, not mine.

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:24 am

Okay, this is seriously dumb.

Really? This is turning into a fight over 'narrow-mindedness'?

If people have problems with each other, do not pick fights over it in the Deck Workshop. Do it on your own time, outside of this place.

Topic Locked.

View user profile http://www.duelacademy.org

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum