Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:26 am

[Card Discussion] Youkai Shrine of Trials YoukaiShrineofTrials-SPTR-JP-C
Card Discussion
Youkai Shrine of Trials
Each time a "Hermit Youkai" monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned, place 1 Yousen Counter on this card. You can remove any number of Yousen Counters from this card to activate these effects. You can only use this effect of "Youkai Shrine of Trials" once per turn.
● 1 Counter: All "Hermit Youkai" monsters you control gain 300 ATK until the end of this turn.
● 3 Counters: Add 1 "Hermit Youkai" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
Wait, hold your horses! Do not say this "They banned Gateway and then they made this? Great job KONAMI!", now wait! Remember OCG has Gateway Limited, and this card is an OCG exclusive, it wont be used the way gateway was, meaning you wont be making chains of Xyz/Synchro sumons with it, this cards main goal is to search out Malevolent Hermit Youkai Daibakaze and to enable the deck to go into some Xyz monsters if needed, it can not be abused the way Gateway is in Six Samurais as Hermits are a lot slower compared to Six Samurai.

http://www.duelacademia.com

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:20 pm

I can believe that. They made Hermits well knowing the capabilities of Synchros and XYZs, unlike Six Samurai who came *before* those and were a tool to abuse those systems they didn't count on before they were created, of course.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Heatnix wrote:I can believe that. They made Hermits well knowing the capabilities of Synchros and XYZs, unlike Six Samurai who came *before* those and were a tool to abuse those systems they didn't count on before they were created, of course.
 Post #2
It can only be used once per turn, once you do manage to get its effect off you would not be able to normal/special summon the lvl 4 you added. I use it as a way to get Daikblaze/Remaining Pole to my hand so I could summon Daikblaze and bounce two cards.

http://www.duelacademia.com

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum