After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Card Discussion] Risebell the star Adjuster

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:18 am

When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; increase its level by up to 3 until the end phase.

Well 1st of all I would like to take some time explaining how the artwork is just...AWESOME! YAY It's most likely the best artwork in the whole YGO(prove me wrong!) but what I am gonna talk about is the effect:
This effect just says when special summoned so pretty much you can create loops with Risebell in it and being a lvl3 psychic he's also a target for teleporter to summon 2 of this and go for any rank Xyz from 3 to 6 like the good ol' CHIDORI!(Yeah says up to and you can choose to not activate it at all) or go for one of this+a lvl3 tuner and special summon any lvl6-9synchro monster.
Also there's another famous card to summon this card called Emergency Teleport;I am pretty sure Y'all have heard the name and now you can use that card in a defensive way! Shocked 
*Activates teleport when opponent summons 2 lvl4monsters
-Oh I am sorry did you want to Xyz summon?
Yeah just use Risebell and ruin the opponent's plans for Xyz and Synchro summoning.

Also Risebell is also usable in Gagagas and fortune ladies by activating Earth's effect or using effect on Gagaga magician and allow rank 10 summons with only Magician&Girl on the field.

So.....thoughts?

Last edited by Lainion on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:34 am

The art is a little too ANIMEEEE for my liking. I'm not saying it's bad but it could be less ANIMEEEE =p

You mentioned Gagaga and Fortune Ladies. I'm sold on this guy already. Very few people know that I play Heroes AND Spellcasters =p

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:37 am

Brionac has a better artwork,duh!It sure can be abused by Infernal Reckless Summon to Synchro Summon pretty much everything with generic Synchro Summon conditions. XYZ Summoning Fairy Knight Ingunar is also one of strong moves these two cards enable! Looks like a fun card to base a deck on Wink.

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:01 am

@Heatnix wrote:The art is a little too ANIMEEEE for my liking. I'm not saying it's bad but it could be less ANIMEEEE =p

You mentioned Gagaga and Fortune Ladies. I'm sold on this guy already. Very few people know that I play Heroes AND Spellcasters =p
 Post #2
The sad thing is that it's kinda hard to make Risebell work with spellcasters considering the only way you have to activate its effect is emergency teleport and without that he can be a dead card in hand. Sad

View user profile

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:58 am

I have a nasty deck planned with this card

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:18 am

Too much work to SS this card.

Only would this card with E-tele and that's all

View user profile