You are not connected. Please login or register

Homeworks for Slifer,Ra and Obelisk.

Homeworks or not?

40% 40% [ 2 ]
60% 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Posted on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:54 am

My idea is: there would be a dorm leader for Slifer Obelisk or Ra.The dorm leader will give homeworks for the dorm he/she is leader.With the homeworks you will take more coins.

How is this idea?

Vote cancelling allowed.

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:01 am

@Elio54321 wrote:My idea is: there would be a dorm leader for Slifer Obelisk or Ra.The dorm leader will give homeworks for the dorm he/she is leader.With the homeworks you will take more coins.

How is this idea?

Vote cancelling allowed.

On the old DA, there was dorm leaders. But this should really be up to the Admins, but it's not a bad idea to get everyone else's idea on it.

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:33 am

I am the Administrator of Teachers, and I am working with my staff on a plan that would allow for lessons and homework to be distributed to the students who require it. I apologise that homework and lessons are not up right now, as I am having some difficulty coordinating with my staff members, due to my other responsibilities calling on me to do more work.

As for your regard on Dorm Leaders, the Duel Academia Administration Board has decided that Dorm Leaders will not exist for now. We tried to use them on our previous website, and found that the staffers often had nothing to do, and were pretty pointless.

View user profile http://www.duelacademy.org

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:59 am

@Naito Raizu wrote:I am the Administrator of Teachers, and I am working with my staff on a plan that would allow for lessons and homework to be distributed to the students who require it. I apologise that homework and lessons are not up right now, as I am having some difficulty coordinating with my staff members, due to my other responsibilities calling on me to do more work.

As for your regard on Dorm Leaders, the Duel Academia Administration Board has decided that Dorm Leaders will not exist for now. We tried to use them on our previous website, and found that the staffers often had nothing to do, and were pretty pointless.

Understandable, Naito-Kun.

View user profile

Posted on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:29 am

will anyone vote?

View user profile

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:39 am

The Classroom section is reserved for similar purposes and some challenges in that way will happen in the future. We have thought it out much better than classical homeworks. We can just say stay tuned, we will organize the classroom section once we get enough activity on the site.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum