You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokemon Art Academy

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:39 am

This is like too cute to not get!!! I'm so gonna get this!! o.o (Once I get Omega and Alpha ;-Wink

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:50 am

I've Colors! 3D. I don't... believe this game is particularly helpful? But I mean... learn something by drawing Pokemon... I guess it's all right!

Last edited by Heatnix on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:40 am

Heatnix wrote:I've draw 3D. I don't... believe this game is particularly helpful? But I mean... learn something by drawing Pokemon... I guess it's all right!
 Post #2

I seen it in Walmart today. I was gonna get it, but want to save my money for Alpha and Omega.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:53 am

Colors! 3D is a mini photoshop like program that lets you draw on 3D. I made a couple of drawings early when it began but I dropped it soon. I must go back and draw more. There's a lot of great stuff there in that community, though, and you can share them online since they have a web browser gallery of the stuff you have in the 3DS.

This is one of the paintings I made:

Pokemon Art Academy 77745-b1HXhkawEq6qxsot

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Heatnix wrote:Colors! 3D is a mini photoshop like program that lets you draw on 3D. I made a couple of drawings early when it began but I dropped it soon. I must go back and draw more. There's a lot of great stuff there in that community, though, and you can share them online since they have a web browser gallery of the stuff you have in the 3DS.

This is one of the paintings I made:

Pokemon Art Academy 77745-b1HXhkawEq6qxsot
 Post #4

Holy shit.... That's good. o.o

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum