Children's Card Game School


After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register


You are not connected. Please login or register

 

AoT and Marvel

 

Message (Page 1 of 1)

avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:24 pm




Attack on Titans and Marvel Universe have a crossover in 2 weeks.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:44 pm

Yep saw eeet, Spoodyman is goin to rek titans.
Can not wait to read it, hope they provide him with a blade or something~



View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:49 am

Holy shit... I thought it was just a joke when my friend told me. o.o So it's really true then? o.o



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:35 am

This looks interesting. I'll have to look out for it.



View user profile http://www.duelacademy.org


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:50 am

lol wtf?

Is this canon to the AoT manga?



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:09 am

@Rika Furude wrote:lol wtf?

Is this canon to the AoT manga?
 Post #5

When were crossovers canon lol



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:50 am

lol wtf?
@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
@Rika Furude wrote:lol wtf?

Is this canon to the AoT manga?
 Post #5

When were crossovers canon lol
 Post #6

Oh ok, I was really freaking confused for a second.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:18 am

Spider Man is pretty much screwed and can't do much but dodge titans, but every other hero from Marvel have fought stronger, bigger and faster than titans, so I don't know how that's going to go. If they stick to small, local heroes like Spider Man and Daredevil, then they will have a fight in their hands, but if they add Xmen or any hero who has actual destructive powers? Psh, send titans home already, they're drunk.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:06 pm

@Heatnix wrote:Spider Man is pretty much screwed and can't do much but dodge titans, but every other hero from Marvel have fought stronger, bigger and faster than titans, so I don't know how that's going to go. If they stick to small, local heroes like Spider Man and Daredevil, then they will have a fight in their hands, but if they add Xmen or any hero who has actual destructive powers? Psh, send titans home already, they're drunk.
 Post #8

Spiderman with Ottos web + his super strength (random fact:he can lift 20tons) can deal a lot of damage



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Concussive damage won't help much against a titan. Titans are broken, they regenerate and seem to have immense pain threshold. The only way he would actually be useful would be if he used his strength to decapitate them by severing the head off a Titan by lifting it with his arms from the clavicle. THAT is not happening lol. Not Spider-Man. I can see someone like Luke Cage doing that, but Spider-Man? He's probably going to dive kick a few titans and focus on saving people while heroes who can actually do cutting damage and maim do the work.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:07 am



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:20 am

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
 Post #11

O... M... G... It's looking better and better.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:46 am

Guardians of the Galaxy and movie Avengers line up... sigh... my level of disappointment is increasing.



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:58 am

@Heatnix wrote:Guardians of the Galaxy and movie Avengers line up... sigh... my level of disappointment is increasing.
 Post #13

I loved the Avengers... Guardians of the Galaxy was just terrible.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Everybody except for the hardcore DC fans loved the Avengers, thing is, that's the *movie* Avengers line up. Because of movie popularity on all things (Which is often changed from original), comics, series and other media things tend to change their everything about them to fit in with the new movie just to cater to people.

That line up of avengers? What the hell? The Avengers are so much more than that and they're just doing this to make people who aren't knowledgeable of Marvel get into this. As for Guardians of The Galaxy, who the hell knows why they'd be on earth to fight Titans. Another garbage stunt based on movies to capitalize on it.

Would you believe me that Spider Man wasn't such a dumb, joke-cracking idiot before the movies came out? Cause he wasn't. He was cooler back in the 90's.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:14 pm

@Heatnix wrote:Everybody except for the hardcore DC fans loved the Avengers, thing is, that's the *movie* Avengers line up. Because of movie popularity on all things (Which is often changed from original), comics, series and other media things tend to change their everything about them to fit in with the new movie just to cater to people.

That line up of avengers? What the hell? The Avengers are so much more than that and they're just doing this to make people who aren't knowledgeable of Marvel get into this. As for Guardians of The Galaxy, who the hell knows why they'd be on earth to fight Titans. Another garbage stunt based on movies to capitalize on it.

Would you believe me that Spider Man wasn't such a dumb, joke-cracking idiot before the movies came out? Cause he wasn't. He was cooler back in the 90's.
 Post #15


He cracked jokes way before that. I know 'cause I re-read a lot of old Marvel comics during summer



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:52 am

@Heatnix wrote:Everybody except for the hardcore DC fans loved the Avengers, thing is, that's the *movie* Avengers line up. Because of movie popularity on all things (Which is often changed from original), comics, series and other media things tend to change their everything about them to fit in with the new movie just to cater to people.

That line up of avengers? What the hell? The Avengers are so much more than that and they're just doing this to make people who aren't knowledgeable of Marvel get into this. As for Guardians of The Galaxy, who the hell knows why they'd be on earth to fight Titans. Another garbage stunt based on movies to capitalize on it.

Would you believe me that Spider Man wasn't such a dumb, joke-cracking idiot before the movies came out? Cause he wasn't. He was cooler back in the 90's.
 Post #15

True true. And of course Spidey was cooler back then. I seen the new Spider-Man movies.... They have put Spider-Man and MJ to shame.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:43 am

@Kurono Satō wrote:
@Heatnix wrote:Everybody except for the hardcore DC fans loved the Avengers, thing is, that's the *movie* Avengers line up. Because of movie popularity on all things (Which is often changed from original), comics, series and other media things tend to change their everything about them to fit in with the new movie just to cater to people.

That line up of avengers? What the hell? The Avengers are so much more than that and they're just doing this to make people who aren't knowledgeable of Marvel get into this. As for Guardians of The Galaxy, who the hell knows why they'd be on earth to fight Titans. Another garbage stunt based on movies to capitalize on it.

Would you believe me that Spider Man wasn't such a dumb, joke-cracking idiot before the movies came out? Cause he wasn't. He was cooler back in the 90's.
 Post #15

True true. And of course Spidey was cooler back then. I seen the new Spider-Man movies.... They have put Spider-Man and MJ to shame.
 Post #17


'Cause Sony



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:14 am

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
@Kurono Satō wrote:
@Heatnix wrote:Everybody except for the hardcore DC fans loved the Avengers, thing is, that's the *movie* Avengers line up. Because of movie popularity on all things (Which is often changed from original), comics, series and other media things tend to change their everything about them to fit in with the new movie just to cater to people.

That line up of avengers? What the hell? The Avengers are so much more than that and they're just doing this to make people who aren't knowledgeable of Marvel get into this. As for Guardians of The Galaxy, who the hell knows why they'd be on earth to fight Titans. Another garbage stunt based on movies to capitalize on it.

Would you believe me that Spider Man wasn't such a dumb, joke-cracking idiot before the movies came out? Cause he wasn't. He was cooler back in the 90's.
 Post #15

True true. And of course Spidey was cooler back then. I seen the new Spider-Man movies.... They have put Spider-Man and MJ to shame.
 Post #17


'Cause Sony
 Post #18

I know, right? Meh



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:27 am

Cause Sony yep.



View user profile


#21

Sponsored content


 

Posted





Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum