Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:08 am

http://www.shareonfb.com/nmd2ms/Nintendo_Announces_Plans_to_make_Sinnoh_Remakes

OMG! THEY'RE REALLY GONNA MAKE A RE-MAKE OF SINNOH!!!!! O-O

! Gianus

! Gianus

Posted Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:51 am

So, when was the last time that a new Pokémon game (the main Pokémon games) was announced before the already new ones were even released? That's right, never..

Second of all, I'm pretty sure that Nintendo has no direct authority over the Pokémon games. GameFreak and whoever publishes CoroCoro or something like that decide whether to announce stuff or not.

Lastly, to anyone who shares this link and especially to the creator of it, I hope you die very slowly and painfully.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:24 am

! Gianus wrote:So, when was the last time that a new Pokémon game (the main Pokémon games) was announced before the already new ones were even released? That's right, never..

Second of all, I'm pretty sure that Nintendo has no direct authority over the Pokémon games. GameFreak and whoever publishes CoroCoro or something like that decide whether to announce stuff or not.

Lastly, to anyone who shares this link and especially to the creator of it, I hope you die very slowly and painfully.
 Post #2

I posted this as a joke, to see what idiot would believe it, and would really click the link. XD

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum