Children's Card Game School


After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register


You are not connected. Please login or register

 

Arc-V

 

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Message (Page 1 of 2)

avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:53 am





So I was watching Arc-V and I realised a new intro happened. Any similarities with an anime we know?



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:06 am

i dont get it



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:18 am

@Rika Furude wrote:i dont get it

This monster will make you remember



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:20 am

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
@Rika Furude wrote:i dont get it

This monster will make you remember


They're bringing Yusei back, and maybe some others?



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:29 am

Probably......................not

Still

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yugo

While we have all summoning methods (that happened never before, except the latest movie) and the characters that don't belong to this world (on some flashbacks their home/city is in ruins) so Arc-V is mostly about different dimensions



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:34 am

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:Probably......................not

Still

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yugo

While we have all summoning methods (that happened never before, except the latest movie) and the characters that don't belong to this world (on some flashbacks their home/city is in ruins) so Arc-V is mostly about different dimensions


Then.... Why Stardust?



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:38 am

'Cause the dragon is white and Yugo is using a duel runner lol (+ 2nd pic resembles Yusei).
A lot of people say that this anime is very connected to 5ds (even the designs of Yuto and Shun match the 5ds design)



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:01 am

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:'Cause the dragon is white and Yugo is using a duel runner lol (+ 2nd pic resembles Yusei).
A lot of people say that this anime is very connected to 5ds (even the designs of Yuto and Shun match the 5ds design)

I haven't even seen Arc-V yet.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:30 am

@Kurono Satō wrote:
@BlackWarGreymon wrote:'Cause the dragon is white and Yugo is using a duel runner lol (+ 2nd pic resembles Yusei).
A lot of people say that this anime is very connected to 5ds (even the designs of Yuto and Shun match the 5ds design)

I haven't even seen Arc-V yet.

Main char is a kid and most of the anime is childish but we have some darker elements that are very good.



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:59 am

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:
@Kurono Satō wrote:
@BlackWarGreymon wrote:'Cause the dragon is white and Yugo is using a duel runner lol (+ 2nd pic resembles Yusei).
A lot of people say that this anime is very connected to 5ds (even the designs of Yuto and Shun match the 5ds design)

I haven't even seen Arc-V yet.

Main char is a kid and most of the anime is childish but we have some darker elements that are very good.

Then will Arc-V even be worth to watch?



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:47 am

5DS was still the best. I hope they don't ruin it, cause so far... Arc V is pretty bleh.



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:39 pm

@Heatnix wrote:5DS was still the best. I hope they don't ruin it, cause so far... Arc V is pretty bleh.

To me Yu-Gi-Oh and 5D's was the best to me. GX and Zexal was pretty bad. But like I said. I haven't seen Arc-V yet, so I wouldn't know. Laughing



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:23 am

GX was childish at the beginning though



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:00 am

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:GX was childish at the beginning though

I only watched like... The first 8 episodes of GX, then stopped cause it seemed stupid to me. So... Yeah.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:51 am

5Ds started as a darker ygo anime and that's the difference.

Arc-V started like SWAG YOLO (and other shit) and childish behavior but you have some dark colors randomly appearing. In every episode you don't know will it be a childish duel or a dark duel (and even doing Pegasus style, sealing people into cards)



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:53 am

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:5Ds started as a darker ygo anime and that's the difference.

Arc-V started like SWAG YOLO (and other shit) and childish behavior but you have some dark colors randomly appearing. In every episode you don't know will it be a childish duel or a dark duel (and even doing Pegasus style, sealing people into cards)

You got a point there.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:53 am

lol "Arc V started like SWAG YOLO". I couldn't have said it better xp



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:03 am

@Heatnix wrote:lol "Arc V started like SWAG YOLO". I couldn't have said it better xp

Well. Laughing



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:58 am

Holy shit Sora..... btw, I didn't recruit Sora into Academia.



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:41 pm

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:Holy shit Sora..... btw, I didn't recruit Sora into Academia.

Sora...?



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Zexal was by far the darkest ygo anime imo. Killed off like literally every character except Yuma and the deaths were so freaking sad.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:47 am

this
Spoiler:
Into this
Spoiler:



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:01 am

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:this
Spoiler:
Into this
Spoiler:

Why does that face look so much like Vector



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:10 am

He's a hunter from Academia (seriously that name lol), they hate xyz users and they want to hunt them down lol. They think harming/beating them up is just a game and all sorts of crazy stuff like that.



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:15 am

@BlackWarGreymon wrote:He's a hunter from Academia (seriously that name lol), they hate xyz users and they want to hunt them down lol. They think harming/beating them up is just a game and all sorts of crazy stuff like that.

I sure need to get into this anime....



View user profile


#26

Sponsored content


 

Posted





Message (Page 1 of 2)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum