Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:50 am

Title says it all...

Ookaminari
Light Thunder / Effect
LV7 2500/2000
You cannot enter your Battle Phase during the turn you activate this card’s effect. (1) If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: You can destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls.

Kuzutetsu no Zou / Scrap-Iron Statue
Trap Normal
You can only use each effect of “Scrap-Iron Statue” once per turn. (1) When a Spell/Trap Card that is already face-up on your opponent’s side of the field activates its effect: Destroy that card, also after that, Set this card face-down instead of sending it to the Graveyard. (2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Junk” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position.

Reverse colours cause trolls...anyway...yeah that statue is trying to remind you of some old scarecrow...too bad he's not very successful...and even though it comes with an archetype-limited effect it can actually be splashed in any deck/side deck for going vs pendulums and continuous spells&traps...and it's cool how Ookaminari is not archetypish as well ^.^

Oh and I would appreciate telling me if the images are resized correctly or not cause I tried a new-faster way to copy them...

[Source]

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:54 am

Scrap-Iron, a blessing.

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:23 am

That raigeki monster

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:23 am

What's up with these cards? They're randomly good...

And good on scrap iron. I've always liked that card.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum