After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vaporeon

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:57 am

So.... Other than the render being like terrible. (Didn't have the time to look for another one, was being rushed out the door.) What do you guys think?

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:05 pm

I'm intrigued by Vaporeon's almost realistic face... (almost realistic HUMAN like face).

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:29 pm

Heatnix wrote:I'm intrigued by Vaporeon's almost realistic face... (almost realistic HUMAN like face).

I never noticed till you said something....

View user profile

Posted on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Nice, man! That's pretty cool! Grin I like how Vaporeon kinda fades into the background.

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Where did you find that muddy render? It's edges aren't really sharp, it's making it look silly.
Text being placed where it is does not look good at all, never ever place text in your picture's corners.
Bubble effects done on the image make it look like it's from the 90's, when people started coding first Graphical programs.To cut the long story short, it's not good. You got to work harder and think before you make things.

View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:05 am

Skitoritto wrote:Where did you find that muddy render? It's edges aren't really sharp, it's making it look silly.
Text being placed where it is does not look good at all, never ever place text in your picture's corners.
Bubble effects done on the image make it look like it's from the 90's, when people started coding first Graphical programs.To cut the long story short, it's not good. You got to work harder and think before you make things.

Thanks for the tip, Ski!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum