Children's Card Game School


After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register


You are not connected. Please login or register

 

Rate a movie you watched

 

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Message (Page 1 of 2)

avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Simple. Do what title says.

Big Hero 6: 10/10. Best Disney movie ever. Was NOT expecting it to be that freaking good.



Last edited by Rika Furude on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Does it have to be new movies or any movie will do? Or only movies we've seen lately?



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Puss In Boots 8/10



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Pacific Rim
6/10



View user profile http://www.duelacademia.com


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:50 am

Divergent

9/10



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:10 am


@Heatnix wrote:Does it have to be new movies or any movie will do? Or only movies we've seen lately?

Eh it can be any movie you've seen *changes title*

Frozen: 5/10 so corny and overrated. I predicted like literally everything that was going to happen .-.



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:29 am

@Rika Furude wrote:
@Heatnix wrote:Does it have to be new movies or any movie will do? Or only movies we've seen lately?

Eh it can be any movie you've seen *changes title*

Frozen: 5/10 so corny and overrated. I predicted like literally everything that was going to happen .-.

Glad I wasn't the only one. Laughing



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:59 am

Yes, Frozen is overrated and boring.

Skit, screw you with that low Pacific Rim rating. Have you no soul?

Hercules (2014, Dwayne Johnson) 4/10



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am

The Wind Rises

4/10



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:51 am

Transformers Age of Exctinction: 8/10. Megatron comes back and gets beat by Prime again, The End.



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:56 am

The Maze Runner

8/10

Not as good as the book was.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:52 am

American Pie
10/10



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:00 am

The Fault In Our Stars

9/10



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:51 am

@Kurono Satō wrote:The Maze Runner

8/10

Not as good as the book was.

8/10? You're joking right?

The Maze Runner: 2/10. By far one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Wanted to bleach my eyes out. They turned a great novel into a piece of shit that made absolutely no sense, changed alot of stuff for no reason, and left out ALOT of important stuff. Wtf even did I watch? I swear it seemed like the directors of the movie just read a summary of the book, not actually read it...



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:02 am

The fault in our stars? yikes.

Godzilla (2014): 5/10



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:10 am

@Rika Furude wrote:
@Kurono Satō wrote:The Maze Runner

8/10

Not as good as the book was.

8/10? You're joking right?

The Maze Runner: 2/10. By far one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Wanted to bleach my eyes out. They turned a great novel into a piece of shit that made absolutely no sense, changed alot of stuff for no reason, and left out ALOT of important stuff. Wtf even did I watch? I swear it seemed like the directors of the movie just read a summary of the book, not actually read it...

Linda, if you read all the Hunger Games books, all the Divergent books, and The Fault In Our Stars, and The Lord Of The Rings, and The Hobbit, you will see ALL movies ARE NOT like their books.

if i stay

6/10



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:28 pm

Birdman 10/10.

I only recommend it to those who love Drama movies. Kids this ain't the birdman you are expecting to see, this ain't another marvel blockbuster sensation, this is the one that wins the oscar lol.



View user profile


avatar
 
New Member
New Member

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:38 pm

@Amy Kool wrote:Birdman 10/10.

I only recommend it to those who love Drama movies. Kids this ain't the birdman you are expecting to see, this ain't another marvel blockbuster sensation, this is the one that wins the oscar lol.
actually im pretty sure birdman is owned by hana-barbera, so marvel it wouldn't be a marvel sensation at all



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:41 pm

@Rika Furude wrote:
Big Hero 6: 10/10. Best Disney movie ever. Was NOT expecting it to be that freaking good.
Watched it just 2 weeks ago...And it IS 10/10
Loved it...



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:46 pm

@train wrote:
@Amy Kool wrote:Birdman 10/10.

I only recommend it to those who love Drama movies. Kids this ain't the birdman you are expecting to see, this ain't another marvel blockbuster sensation, this is the one that wins the oscar lol.  
actually im pretty sure birdman is owned by hana-barbera, so marvel it wouldn't be a marvel sensation at all

you might be right there lol. I just kinda put all heros to marvel lol.



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:40 pm

The new TMNT 10/10



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Just to add to the birdman thing:

That's not the Birdman from Hanna-Barbera. That's a different concept.



View user profile


avatar
 
New Member
New Member

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Selma 8.5/10 made me check my white privilege



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:52 pm

Source Code: 7/10

Really loved that movie.



View user profile http://www.duelacademy.org


avatar
 
Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Can I just suggest we use the far more accurate system of ratings out of 10 that I have devised, which is X^2 / 10^2 ? When people say 7/10, they really mean "average", and the average should be 5. 7^2 = 49, 49 /10 = 4.9. 7 becomes 4.9/10. And there's a much bigger difference between 7 and 8 than there is between 9 and 10, which is also accounted for. 4.9, 6.4, 8.1, 10. This completely eliminates any "I don't want to rate this under 7 because 7 is average stuff.


Also. ex machina was pretty good. 6.4/10



View user profile


#26

Sponsored content


 

Posted





Message (Page 1 of 2)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum