After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

YGO Comic Strip

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:37 pm

So we had planned to run with a strip around here, but things happened that didn't allow us to proceed as planned. I decided to show the initial artwork I made for the main characters just for giggles for the people who are still around.

The idea was to make a YGO sitcom-based strip, with these 3 as the main characters living inside an apartment together trying to cope with life and their own stupidity. We have an unsuccessful writer on Junk Warrior, a dumb-blonde graphic artist on Gagaga Girl and a really bad, local punk-rock musician on Elemental Hero Avian.

Their landlord is grapha.

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:54 pm

Not bad, Heat. I like it. Now... When will this comic strip come???? .-.

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:10 am

Well it is my plan to make it happen. Even if this website goes under considering the current circumstances. I'd probably end up looking at another place or posting them on an art blog.

A YGO sitcom store has to be told. Such story can not stay...eer... untold.

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:44 am

I still say we can get this Academy going, if everyone stayed and helped..-.

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:48 am

I'm sure we could, and of course if the people who joined stayed and wanted to be active, but they seem to just want to read others do stuff and not do stuff themselves =p

I'll try stuff but it might be a tad late.

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:53 am

I try to be active... Just hard to do when others aren't. Meh

View user profile

Posted on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:49 am

Go home Junk Warrior, you're drunk

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:48 pm

Galaksii wrote:Go home Junk Warrior, you're drunk
 Post #7

He's the failed writer in the comic, he's obviously always drunk.

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:16 am

Heatnix wrote:I'm sure we could, and of course if the people who joined stayed and wanted to be active, but they seem to just want to read others do stuff and not do stuff themselves =p

Post #5

Do we think amy will ever come back? Because in terms of actually starting everything up, she is quite important. Battle city was a key draw for activity and without that I find myself almost completely without enthusiasm. I still check the site regularly to see whether anything has really happened, but no. We're seeing this with two options; ether we wait for amy, or we give up. Have two more; contact amy urgently to get her back, or drop her out of this and try to do what we had planned without her.

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:56 am

jjh927 wrote:
Heatnix wrote:I'm sure we could, and of course if the people who joined stayed and wanted to be active, but they seem to just want to read others do stuff and not do stuff themselves =p

Post #5

Do we think amy will ever come back? Because in terms of actually starting everything up, she is quite important. Battle city was a key draw for activity and without that I find myself almost completely without enthusiasm. I still check the site regularly to see whether anything has really happened, but no. We're seeing this with two options; ether we wait for amy, or we give up. Have two more; contact amy urgently to get her back, or drop her out of this and try to do what we had planned without her.
 Post #9

I have a feeling she will come back..... One day... One month... One year....

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:35 pm

It is true, JJ, Amy was the key component of this academy. We have no idea why she left, but I have high hopes she will return.

For the time being all we can do try to keep the place going in any way we can. It sounds like we're placing a lot into a single person, but it is true! she was the mastermind behind this and all I can say and do is just keep coming here and try to get activity.

Seriously, if everyone who has registered thus far would show a little interest and post here and there... we'd be in such a good spot.

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:16 pm

I can't promise to help conisdering I am getting closer to my mid-term exams but I guess I could try to be more active and post some news?

View user profile

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:45 am

If any one is wondering I am still here, constantly checking on forums.

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:48 am

I know you guys are around and still believe in this. I really appreciate it. I just wish everyone would post and talk more, you know? that's how it works! to be a healthy community we need people making new threads and answering to other's threads. If we could get some extra of that, we'd be fine while we try to consider our options, but like JJ said there's only 2 and by hell we're giving up.

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:23 am

Heatnix wrote:I know you guys are around and still believe in this. I really appreciate it. I just wish everyone would post and talk more, you know? that's how it works! to be a healthy community we need people making new threads and answering to other's threads. If we could get some extra of that, we'd be fine while we try to consider our options, but like JJ said there's only 2 and by hell we're giving up.
 Post #14

I know, right? I posted for help with two decks.... no one has helped me!!!! DX And I'm on chat every day, hoping it helps. and I post as much as I can. Not much I can do since I'm not a staffer. But i try. Smile

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:30 am

And your efforts are appreciated. Things can change for the better.

Who knows! I should start drawing this strip and see how it goes.

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Heatnix wrote:And your efforts are appreciated. Things can change for the better.

Who knows! I should start drawing this strip and see how it goes.
 Post #16

You should.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum