After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Card Discussion] Tachyon Chaos Hole

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:59 pm

When a face-up "Galaxy" Xyz Monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle with an opponent's attacking monster, or by an opponent's card effect, and sent to your Graveyard: Destroy as many face-up cards your opponent controls as possible, and if you do, banish them. During your Draw Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can banish this card, then target 1 "Galaxy" Xyz Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

I started using this card at two in my Galaxy deck. It's fucking awesome.

Destroy as many face-up cards your opponent controls as possible, and if you do, banish them. Read that again three times. Yes, it requires one of your Xyz to be destroyed in order to activate, but boy does it ever make your opponent regret it! The requirement of it having to be an Xyz and not just any Galaxy monster is not a problem with how easily we summon and revive the big guys. Also, the second effect is just as good. If it gets MST'd or something without getting to activate, that's fine, you have a Monster Reborn ready for next turn. And when you do get off the first effect, next turn the second effect is just waiting to bring back whatever Xyz the opponent destroyed to trigger it, lol.

This card is fucking nuts.

View user profile

Posted on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:30 am

It is nice, but it has to be destroyed Razz
Second effect is better imo. Btw can somebody tell me when are Soldier and stuff coming to TCG?

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:12 am

@Galaksii wrote:It is nice, but it has to be destroyed Razz
Second effect is better imo. Btw can somebody tell me when are Soldier and stuff coming to TCG?

Yeah, it greatly punishes the opponent for destroying your Galaxy Eyes, which I can assure they will attempt

View user profile

Posted on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:51 am

Chaos Hole sometimes isn't needed to rekt someone ^.^

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:23 am

I love how this card IS fucking nuts but I never even knew it existed. I must play this in my deck and conduct some tests!

View user profile

Posted on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:31 am

Problem with Galaxy is that backrow hate wich every deck except Nekcloths has -.-

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Tachyon Transmigration.

Everything is fixed and is well. Life goes on. Photon Galaxy destroys worlds. All is well!

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:14 pm

@Heatnix wrote:Tachyon Transmigration.

Everything is fixed and is well. Life goes on. Photon Galaxy destroys worlds. All is well!  

Lol Photon. Who uses Photons in Galaxy anymore?

Tachyon Transmigration+Chaos Hole=pure badass tho

All the Backrow we need: Solemn Authority, Tachyon Transmigration, Tachyon Chaos Hole.

View user profile

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:58 pm

I've Photon Sanctuary. I'm just way too used to saying Photon Galaxy, so I justify it with Sanctuary!

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Cool card is cool nothing else to say 

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum