[News]Overweight Tamashi

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:53 am

Yep a new superheavy samurai heading OCG soon
Let's all greet Tamashi the superheavy tuner!
[News]Overweight Tamashi P8k958T

Choujuu Musha Tama-C / Superheavy Samurai Tamashii
Level 2 DARK Machine-Type Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 100
DEF 800
You can only use the effect of “Superheavy Samurai Tamashii” once per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters, except for “Superheavy Samurai” monsters, and there are no Spell/Trap Cards in your Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; send both that monster and this card from the field to the Graveyard, then, Special Summon 1 “Superheavy Samurai” Synchro Monster whose Level is equal to the combined original Levels of the monsters sent to the Graveyard. (This Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon.)

<----A fan

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:10 pm

Well, we need to see what the "Superheavy Samurai" Synchros are, but right now this guy would be fun to have on your first hand when going second.

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:36 pm

I suspect Konami is so obvious that these samurais will have a deck that uses heavily just monsters lol which will enable them to utilize the effects easily. Or in a more complex way, their effects and support cards will have ability to restore spells and traps from graveyard so they could use the effects Grin

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:35 pm

@Amy pretty much true considering from all the 15(16with tamashi) released cards on this archetype all are monsters!

@Heat there are 2 synchros that are already released but please correct me if I am wrong:
They both include +"Non-tuner superheavy samurai monsters" does that mean we can't summon them using Tamashi?

jjh927

jjh927

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:00 am

"send both that monster and this card from the field to the Graveyard, then, Special Summon 1 “Superheavy Samurai” Synchro Monster whose Level is equal to the combined original Levels of the monsters sent to the Graveyard. "

This isn't a standard synchro summon. It's similar to instant fusion. Ignore what the synchros would normally require.

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:03 pm

Lainion wrote:@Amy pretty much true considering from all the 15(16with tamashi) released cards on this archetype all are monsters!
 Post #4

Heh, Konami so predictable nowadays. Back in times, if someone was "fucking" me, then it was DAD himself. lol this sounded so wrong on multiple levels. Now Konami "fucks" my brains out with these new cards. Heck I need to wait for new GK support again to get into the game. This is the moment I realize I have to get back in game two more times to be at neutral level, since right now I have retired more times than came back lol.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:56 am

Should have been during ethers players turn [News]Overweight Tamashi Ac0d5cff .

http://www.duelacademia.com

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum