Children's Card Game School

After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trivia Crack creates a boom in app stores!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:55 am

Trivia Crack, a game-show style quiz app that launched in Argentina, is swiftly taking over schools and college campuses around the world.

For months, Trivia Crack has been one of the most popular apps in American app stores, currently topping both the free and paid app charts. Now boasting 100 million users and 800,000 daily downloads, the app yesterday expanded with a UK version.

The basic  of Trivia Crack is as old as board games. Users spin a colorful wheel, and then must answer a trivia question from one of six categories: geography, science, history, sports, art and entertainment. To win the game, you must win a crown in each of these categories before your opponent. You win crowns by correctly answering questions either after answering three questions in a row or landing on the purple crown icon.

The app allows you to easily challenge your Facebook friends to games, creating the same competition within your network as past popular games like Words With Friends and QuizUp.

Did you try it out? I personally did play it and yeah, it's very addicting. I mean, you cannot play unlimited games at once, the game limits you not allowing you to overdo it and get bored. It is kinda productive for your brain too and you can simply go with your friends for a coffee and it takes you one min to play it and then you wait for the opponent to reply. The whole process is very cool and you can reply later on etc. It does not take your precious time while playing it.

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:03 am

I see this spammed on Facebook everyone and just seeing it spammed everyday has caused me to not be interested in it. So no, I haven't tried it.

View user profile

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:28 am

You better dont lol. If you do, it is hard to get off it Grin

View user profile

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 am

Can't be that hard to get off it. Laughing

View user profile

Sponsored content