Children's Card Game School


After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register


You are not connected. Please login or register

 

I'm sexy and iRoll

 

Message (Page 1 of 1)

avatar
 
Assistant
Assistant

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Ouuu ya! Been a long time coming. Everyone step back! You are making me sexy. This place needs a bit of music. Play.

Hello Duel Academia. Are you excited to see original YGO anime series remastered in February? Believe me, it's gonna be hilarious to see the old characters in action including myself! Yeah, you heard it right, my dice games and my SexyBack are gonna be there too. YGO can't without em!

Besides that, those who watched me know that I'm sexy from my birth and I know it. And I have a SexyBack.

But, let us remind ourselves how pretty and sexy I am:



Keep your eyes on me ladies! I own your bodies!

My friends call me Dice Boy, because iRoll.

You can challenge me, but if I win then you have to be my slave.

I'm bringing the sexy Dice Games! Now all the fangirls want to roll with me.

And ladies.... Would you like to blow on my dice for... good luck? Boys don't be jealous, Duke can handle you as well!



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Welcome to the Academia.

How are you ALREADY an Assistant???



View user profile


avatar
 
Assistant
Assistant

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Because I got a sexy back! I didn't know I'm this good. Instant fangirl. I overdid myself this time. Cool



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 pm

Duke Devlin! with his theme song!

Excellent. We have a dice master working our dice events =p This is perfect.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 pm

*
POPULAR

Oh Duke! I want to buy your ass right now Pardon



View user profile


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:50 pm

*
POPULAR

@Duke Devlin wrote:Because I got a sexy back! I didn't know I'm this good. Instant fangirl. I overdid myself this time. Cool

Do NOT.... And I repeat... DO NOT call me your fan girl. I hate it more than anything when a dick sucker nugget ass man calls me that. I will make sure an admin knows to tell you to never call me that again.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:53 pm

@Kurono Satō wrote:
@Duke Devlin wrote:Because I got a sexy back! I didn't know I'm this good. Instant fangirl. I overdid myself this time. Cool

Do NOT.... And I repeat... DO NOT call me your fan girl. I hate it more than anything when a dick sucker nugget ass man calls me that. I will make sure an admin knows to tell you to never call me that again.  

Hey, hey hey. Calm down now. Let's not let this escalate.

Duke, Kuro's a bit... touchy when it comes to people messing around like that, I'm going to ask you to just lighten up a bit around her.

Kuro, please, next time just politely ask him to stop. I know you're having a hard time right now, but try and refrain from snapping. If you really need to explode, just text me, okay?


Other than that, welcome to Duel Academia. Hope you enjoy your stay.



View user profile http://www.duelacademy.org


avatar
 
Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:55 pm

@Naito Raizu wrote:
@Kurono Satō wrote:
@Duke Devlin wrote:Because I got a sexy back! I didn't know I'm this good. Instant fangirl. I overdid myself this time. Cool

Do NOT.... And I repeat... DO NOT call me your fan girl. I hate it more than anything when a dick sucker nugget ass man calls me that. I will make sure an admin knows to tell you to never call me that again.  

Hey, hey hey. Calm down now. Let's not let this escalate.

Duke, Kuro's a bit... touchy when it comes to people messing around like that, I'm going to ask you to just lighten up a bit around her.

Kuro, please, next time just politely ask him to stop. I know you're having a hard time right now, but try and refrain from snapping. If you really need to explode, just text me, okay?


Other than that, welcome to Duel Academia. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sorry, Naito. It's a habit now to explode at a guy when they do it. Next time, I'll try to be more nicer about it. Again, sorry.



View user profile


avatar
 
Assistant
Assistant

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:57 pm

*
POPULAR

Duke likes your post lady Sato Wink

Challenge, i like that!

Now to Amy, my sexyback is not for sale but you can give me yours, for free. Duke knows how to handle it nicely!

P.S. Naito, you dirrty boi! Grammer Nazi, those have nice backs too. Come join our party and relax a bit yo Chill



View user profile


avatar
 
New Member
New Member

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:13 pm

...What on earth is this.



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:38 pm

@Gamagori wrote:...What on earth is this.

That's what I've been thinking...



View user profile http://www.duelacademy.org


avatar
 
Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted on Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:09 pm

He's sexier than sex lolz



View user profile


avatar
 
Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:44 am

Welcome to Duel Academia Smile Enjoy your stay!



View user profile


avatar
 
Assistant
Assistant

Posted on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:51 am

Fanboys. Not my personal preference, but who cares I can do em all! Cool

What can I do when I'm so hot.



View user profile


#15

Sponsored content


 

Posted





Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum