Children's Card Game School

After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

A match to see the effectiveness of my deck (MrAwesomePGs VS Anyone)

Message (Page 1 of 1)

MrAwesomePGs

MrAwesomePGs

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:38 am

Before I get into any testing(before you ask, yes I'm aware how testing works around here), I wanna see how effective my deck is.
Only thing I gotta say is, this deck is absolutely no match for anything tier in it's current state, so please take that into consideration.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:42 am

MrAwesomePGs wrote:Before I get into any testing(before you ask, yes I'm aware how testing works around here), I wanna see how effective my deck is.
Only thing I gotta say is, this deck is absolutely no match for anything tier in it's current state, so please take that into consideration.
 Post #1

We don't do testing here. You just need 30 points to get to Slifer. Which is really easy to get. All you have to do it duel people in BA, or do posts that gets you points. Ding, you're in Slifer.

MrAwesomePGs

MrAwesomePGs

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:44 am

Kurono Satō wrote:
MrAwesomePGs wrote:Before I get into any testing(before you ask, yes I'm aware how testing works around here), I wanna see how effective my deck is.
 Post #1

We don't do testing here. You just need 30 points to get to Slifer. Which is really easy to get. All you have to do it duel people in BA, or do posts that gets you points. Ding, you're in Slifer.
 Post #2

Alright then. I shall try to get duels in for that

Gremlin

Gremlin

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:45 am

thats the old system you need to talk to an admin they are coming up with a testing rubric should be up in a week or so

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:26 am

Gremlin wrote:thats the old system you need to talk to an admin they are coming up with a testing rubric should be up in a week or so
 Post #4

he's lying

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:36 am

BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Gremlin wrote:thats the old system you need to talk to an admin they are coming up with a testing rubric should be up in a week or so
 Post #4

he's lying
 Post #5

Like, heavily lol.

MrAwesomePGs

MrAwesomePGs

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:09 pm

Amy Kool wrote:
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
 Post #4

he's lying
 Post #5

Like, heavily lol.
 Post #6

Good to know

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum