It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

The artist Form3r(ly) known as...

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Form3r

Form3r

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi there, I'm Form3r and I'm the next King of Games

Well okay I guess we'll have to see about that part, atleast I don't have the money for meta decks IRL and I like to test my IRL decks online, but dislike using a deck online which I won't be able to use IRL (Ofcourse the best way to learn to fight a deck is by using it Razz) I used to be a hardcore Infernity player and tried to play them with Archfiend at 1 but then the new Masked Heroes came out and it was a cheap anti-meta alternative.

I played the game from the beginning (Not competitively though) but took a break at around the end of GX, still bought the Yusei starter deck to get with the "new" (It was at the time) Synchro mechanic when it came out.
Came back fully in 2012 in the ZeXal era (More specificly, I came back when Battle Pack: Epic Dawn came out as that was my first real "tournament"/Locals)
To play competitivly, now I'd like to see myself as a competitive player but I've lagged behind and ain't as up to date about Necloth as I should be (I tried them, know that they work, but don't know why)

I prefer to use DEVPRO over DN because I have bad experiences with DN, but if that's what we use for tournaments I have an account and have no problem going on there with someone I can trust, just give me a moment to "transfer" my deck Razz

I play the game IRL, would love to play it more but sadly the closest locals is on it's way to die (Though it might get better, at the moment we have a single local tournament about every 2 months) and the closest local that's active is atleast 2 and a half hour drive away (Damn you Sweden and your preference for Magic!) which I can't afford.

Outside of playing Yugimonz I like to play videogamuz and surfing the interwebz.

Now to cause some chaos

Last edited by Form3r on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Welcome to Duel Academia! Sorry to hear about how your locals are failing.

Hopefully you can find joy with us here at Duel Academia, and our online dueling.

If you're looking for a tournament to jump into, check out our Battle City tournament, where you can win a $20 Steam Card!

Looking forward to seeing you stick around.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Welcome to the Academia! Be sure to check out the forum games and the Yubel game!

Form3r

Form3r

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Whow that's a quick reply, thanks for the welcome, yeah I saw mentions of it when I entered the site. I just wasn't sure about hopping right in just like that given the time and all Razz (03:15 here)

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Form3r wrote:Whow that's a quick reply, thanks for the welcome, yeah I saw mentions of it when I entered the site. I just wasn't sure about hopping right in just like that given the time and all Razz (03:15 here)
 Post #4

It's never too late or too soon to enjoy a game, nor a tournament! Razz

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Welcome to the Academia, Form3r! I hope you have fun around here and make lots of new pals.

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:44 pm

A dev fan! cheers
Welcome to the acad!

Yeah I agree new masked heroes are really cheap >.>
Anyways have fun!

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Welcome mate, sadly people mostly use DN here but there are folks who use dev/ygopro too Smile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum