After nearly 20 years of the franchise
It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spell Canceller

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:34 pm

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Spell Cards cannot be activated. The effects of all Spell Cards are also negated.

Very old card that gets no love. It's Jinzo for Spells, and we all know how important Spells are. Problem is that it has really low attack for a level 5, and, it's a level 5. However, you can just use The Monarchs Stormforth to get it out, and insta win against certain decks (I'm looking at you, Nekroz). Nekroz have like literally nothing they can do about this card. They don't Normal Summon anything other than Denko and Manju/Senju, and they straight up can't SS with this thing out, plus they don't use backrow, so what the hell are they gonna do?

View user profile

Posted on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:39 pm

could be decent in a few decks

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Hmmm...how does this work vs pendulums?

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:41 pm

You can't activate a Pendulum with this on the field. So yes, it hurts Qliphort, tho they can just ram into it.

View user profile

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted on Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:49 pm

No I mean for example if they are already on the field can they P-summon(I am kinda confused about P-stuff >.>)

View user profile

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted on Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:46 am

Well they can't use the effects of active Pendulums, but I'm pretty sure they can still P-Summon

View user profile

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum