Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:03 pm

POPULAR

Naito's Articles
Elemental HERO Deck Guide
July 2014
OCG Format

Naito's Articles: Elemental HERO Deck Guide 500px-FifthHope-TF04-JP-VG

Firstly, if you don't see me around here after this article goes up, it's because jj killed me.

Secondly, after seeing a lot of players posting their Elemental HERO decks in the Deck Workshop, I decided that it would probably be a good idea to make a deck guide for HEROs, instead of taking two hours every time someone needs some HERO advice. Hope you all enjoy. : 3

Table of Contents:

Monsters

So, as with every deck, HEROs need monsters in order to function properly, otherwise, they're pretty much useless. Elemental HEROs carry a wide variety of monsters that can be used, however, only a few of these monsters are good, and so we're going to take a look at them.

Elemental HERO Bubbleman:

Elemental HERO Shadow Mist:

Elemental HERO Blazeman:

Elemental HERO Neos Alius:

Elemental HERO Stratos:

Summoner Monk:

Spells

As you would probably expect, HEROs rely a LOT on Spell Cards. Spells make up a majority of the HERO deck, as they need these to access the Fusion Monsters that make them run so well. Listed below are the Spell Cards that make HEROs work so well.

Mask Change:

Miracle Fusion:

E - Emergency Call and Reinforcement of the Army:

A Hero Lives:

Mask Charge:

Super Polymerization:

Extra Deck

What would HEROs be without an Extra Deck, eh? Elemental HEROs love their all exclusive Extra Decks that consist of a series of cards that almost no one else runs. Each of these cards are nastier than the next, and all will make the deck an incredibly difficult opponent to overcome.

Elemental HERO Absolute Zero:

Elemental HERO Escuridao:

Elemental HERO Gaia:

Elemental HERO Nova Master:

Elemental HERO The Shining:

Elemental HERO Great Tornado:

Elemental HERO Core:

Masked HERO Acid:

Masked HERO Dark Law:

Masked HERO Koga:

Masked HERO Kamikaze:

Blade Armor Ninja & Heroic Champion - Excalibur:

Other Good Cards

So, with the essentials of HEROs covered, I thought I'd just add a list of other cards that are pretty good for HERO decks. Don't worry, they won't have insane explanations by them. It'll just be a simple list. Take a look and gather some ideas. You won't regret it.

Other Good Cards:

Important Information

So, this last section is to cover some common question from relatively new players that I get ALL THE TIME, and while I understand that these players are new to the game, or just aren't experienced, it becomes very tedious and repetitive to answer these questions over and over. As a result, I've made this section of the article to answer these questions.

Important Information:

So yeah, that really just about covers it. I hope you enjoyed reading about my favourite archetype of monsters in the history of this game, and happy dueling to you all.

©️ Naito Raizu. All Rights Reserved.

All card effects provided by the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia.

Last edited by Naito Raizu on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total

http://www.duelacademy.org

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:06 pm

You should do a Pro-Decklist on this, or, if you don't want to do it, I'll think about making one.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:55 pm

POPULAR

Was experimenting with that idea. I think I'm going to do it.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Dem Masked HERO Dark Law, doing the job Rai-Oh did back in the day Chill .
Heroes become one of the best stun deck based archetypes of all times, just because of that one card lolz.

http://www.duelacademia.com

Galaksii

Galaksii

Posted Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:30 pm

Skitoritto wrote:Dem Masked HERO Dark Law, doing the job Rai-Oh did back in the day Chill .
Heroes become one of the best stun deck based archetypes of all times, just because of that one card lolz.

True that but some people still throw Dark Law whenever they can because they're stoopid. Their opponent get easy over him and they wonder why they lose...
He's awesome for LS, Shaddolls and stuff that loves grave and adding stuff butas it is for other decks, Koga, Dian and XYZs are so much better option :3

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Galaksii wrote:
Skitoritto wrote:Dem Masked HERO Dark Law, doing the job Rai-Oh did back in the day Chill .

True that but some people still throw Dark Law whenever they can because they're stoopid. Their opponent get easy over him and they wonder why they lose...
He's awesome for LS, Shaddolls and stuff that loves grave and adding stuff butas it is for other decks, Koga, Dian and XYZs are so much better option :3
Koga, well that's a card Qliphrot Killer hates Cool .

Galaksii

Galaksii

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:26 am

Qliphorts will hate Koga, Shining and Zero for sure Grin

How can people not play this deck?!

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:53 am

Admit it, you wrote this article for me, Naito.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:34 am

Heatnix wrote:Admit it, you wrote this article for me, Naito.
 Post #8

You wish Heat. You wish.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:44 am

Naito Raizu wrote:
Heatnix wrote:Admit it, you wrote this article for me, Naito.  
 Post #8

You wish Heat. You wish.  
 Post #9
Funny how 3 Admins worship Heroes Chill .

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Skitoritto wrote:
 Post #10

Funny how Heroes rock.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:49 pm

Mr.Kandy wrote:
Skitoritto wrote:
 Post #10

Funny how Heroes rock.
 Post #11

Woot! Hell yeah!

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:04 pm

I want to see this in a Pro-Decklist, if you don't then my sad attempt for a deck will be what makes me lose every game.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:58 pm

Question though... is the masked hero the only route to go now? I feel like they're sort of a waste of cards for a cheap fusion, and although the recycle nicely it's just a bunch of additional spells that I don't care for personally. I do see the reasoning, I'm just wondering how much worth there is to it compared to traditional fuse-til-you-drop startegy.

Galaksii

Galaksii

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Pfffff

You guys are looking at HERO Prince B(

And Heatnix, you can play Traptrix HERO variant that can literally get over anything in TCG while Masked HEROes are more consinent and fun way to go :3

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Heatnix wrote:Question though... is the masked hero the only route to go now? I feel like they're sort of a waste of cards for a cheap fusion, and although the recycle nicely it's just a bunch of additional spells that I don't care for personally. I do see the reasoning, I'm just wondering how much worth there is to it compared to traditional fuse-til-you-drop startegy.
 Post #14
It's possible to play Bubble Beat in the OCG, but it is not as strong and as consistent as Masked Hero builds. Here is a little Tech for the OCG if anyone wants to play it:
Unknown Synchron + One For One + Trishula, as you have Bubbleman it's easy to get 2 Heroes on the field + there is that spell card that special summons from the deck.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:25 am

Heatnix wrote:Question though... is the masked hero the only route to go now? I feel like they're sort of a waste of cards for a cheap fusion, and although the recycle nicely it's just a bunch of additional spells that I don't care for personally. I do see the reasoning, I'm just wondering how much worth there is to it compared to traditional fuse-til-you-drop startegy.
 Post #14

Masked HEROs aren't the only route to go, but they're what I've found most reliable. I want to experiment with Shaddoll HEROs, which would cut the Masked HERO portion entirely in favour of the Omni-Dolls, though from what I've heard about the OCG list, that might not be possible. (Haven't paid much attention.)

In terms of the TCG, HEROs are viable in the forms that Galaksii suggested, Traptrix and Hand, though I don't find Hand HEROs to be all that great, personally.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:17 am

All in all, Skit and Naito, you're sort of telling me that Masked Heroes is the only or best way to go for Heroes that still keeps the theme pure to it's roots, otherwise you have to use the usual shadolls or traptrix meta as a focus with a little hero support. This is 2013 all over again, where all decks had Dragon Rulers and 2 plant cards and now it was a "plant deck" =p

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:29 am

Not really. Shaddoll HEROs have more HEROs actually tossed into the mix, and makes the deck much more balanced. You won't run into there just being 3 to 4 HEROs in the deck and it being labeled a "HERO" deck. Of course, tests still need to be run.

You could potentially play a Fusion Gate Bubble Beat deck, but I don't see that working in the TCG because of the lack of Stratos.

Anyhow, if you're looking for a "pure" HERO route, you should probably try experimenting with Fusion Gate.

Galaksii

Galaksii

Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:32 am

Naito Raizu wrote:
 Post #14

Masked HEROs aren't the only route to go, but they're what I've found most reliable. I want to experiment with Shaddoll HEROs, which would cut the Masked HERO portion entirely in favour of the Omni-Dolls, though from what I've heard about the OCG list, that might not be possible. (Haven't paid much attention.)

In terms of the TCG, HEROs are viable in the forms that Galaksii suggested, Traptrix and Hand, though I don't find Hand HEROs to be all that great, personally.

Not now tho but that was really awesome before Shaddolls and Sattelarknights...
Skill Drain was like your win condition and you could win against anything Grin
I was in Top 8 with them in DA WC, thank you very much

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum