Posted Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Spirit Beasts (31-6 so far) AAB7gUG

Deck is so fun.

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:33 pm

Bump. Made alot of changes. 31-6 now. Qliphorts are worst matchup.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:59 pm

No Debris Dragon? No Golden Sarc and no Necroface?You play too many useless backrow in your deck. Where is effect negation ? Whete is Vanitu? Aĺso what the hell is that tjing right from mirror force?

http://www.duelacademia.com

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Skitoritto wrote:No Debris Dragon? No Golden Sarc and no Necroface?You play too many useless backrow in your deck. Where is effect negation ? Whete is Vanitu? Aĺso what the hell is that tjing right from mirror force?
 Post #3

Why the hell would I run Necroface and Gold Sarc? I have Kannhawk which is Gold Sarc on legs. And I took Debris out to test Birdman. Debris is really just a one-card Chidori or Samsara, which is not needed. Birdman on the other hand, re-uses a Tamer then Black Rose nuke.

Oh F!sh! is my effect negation, and its "that tjing right from mirror force" and why would I run Vanity? That card completely kills Spirit Beasts. Cripples the deck more than it would the opponent. Unlike most decks, Spirit Beasts cant just summon something big and sit on Vanity, we NEED to be able to SS.

And how is my backrow useless? My backrow has been working wonders.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:30 pm

It never hurts to have more search, Debris Dragon is needed in Qliphort match-up, as Tempest + Debris = Star Eater (Yeah no shit). You should play Vanity in every dec as it is the best card of the format, shutting it down with your backroe cards sure ud a hard thing to do, right?Also what is Maxx C there fot? Format is too slow for it. In most cases you are going t o end up with 0 gain doing no harm to your opponent as popular decks in DNCG are not combo oriented and can stop at any time. Start playing OCG, Tamers are not made for Backrow formats, needs more Heavy!

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Skitoritto wrote:It never hurts to have more search, Debris Dragon is needed in Qliphort match-up, as Tempest + Debris = Star Eater (Yeah no shit). You should play Vanity in every dec as it is the best card of the format, shutting it down with your backroe cards sure ud a hard thing to do, right?Also what is Maxx C there fot? Format is too slow for it. In most cases you are going t o end up with 0 gain doing no harm to your opponent as popular decks in DNCG are not combo oriented and can stop at any time. Start playing OCG, Tamers are not made for Backrow formats, needs more Heavy!
 Post #5
Skitoritto wrote:No Debris Dragon? No Golden Sarc and no Necroface?You play too many useless backrow in your deck. Where is effect negation ? Whete is Vanitu? Aĺso what the hell is that tjing right from mirror force?
 Post #3

Why the hell would I run Necroface and Gold Sarc? I have Kannhawk which is Gold Sarc on legs. And I took Debris out to test Birdman.

Oh F!sh! is my effect negation, and its "that tjing right from mirror force" and why would I run Vanity? That card completely kills Spirit Beasts. Cripples the deck more than it would the opponent.

And how is my backrow useless? My backrow has been working wonders.

....are you being serious right now?

If opponent summoned Killer, chances of me being able to make Star Eater before I lose is very slim, even if I used Gold. Vanity is terrible in here. All I'm gonna gain from that is shutting my own self down. Spirit Beasts are one of the few if not only decks that CANT use Vanity. Maxx "C" is for mirror matches, and is good in general in main, with decks like Burning Abyss and Necloth running around. And yes indeed they are made for backrow format .-. Opponents backrow other than Solemn and Vanity is completely useless against the Fusions since we they can dodge literally anything, and we have amazing backrow. 3 Combination, 2-3 Dimension Slice, and 2-3 Oh F!sh! along with generic backrow is incredible.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Sure, the entire Tribe Force pack was made to be played in brow heavy format. Necloths are the only deck that can not play Vanity. Your deck is full of cards able to lift it.

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Skitoritto wrote:Sure, the entire Tribe Force pack was made to be played in brow heavy format. Necloths are the only deck that can not play Vanity. Your deck is full of cards able to lift it.
 Post #7

Necloth can -2 you with Trish, use Vanity and sit on Trish till you destroy it, then summon another Trish  .-.

Spirit Beasts can not use it. Vanity is our worst nightmare

Also, do you know how hard it is to get around Big Dolphin+backrow? I have Big Dolphin on field in opponents turn 90% of the time, and its even better protected by backrow like Oh F!sh, Dimension Slice, and Combination.

With all due respect, the fact that you didn't know what Oh F!sh was, and think Spirit Beasts can use Vanity and think they don't like backrow makes me wonder if you know anything about the archetype.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:34 pm

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how exactly does this deck run? Like, what sort of pace does it maintain? Are you drawing a lot? Summoning to the Field a bunch? I notice that you don't have any Fusion cards (that I'm aware of), so does this deck perform Contact Fusions?

http://www.duelacademy.org

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:49 pm

POPULAR

Naito Raizu wrote:I hope you don't mind me asking, but how exactly does this deck run? Like, what sort of pace does it maintain? Are you drawing a lot? Summoning to the Field a bunch? I notice that you don't have any Fusion cards Evil (that I'm aware of), so does this deck perform Contact Fusions?
No drae power,deck gets its consistency from searching.Correct it is contact fusion, you banish monsters from your feld in order to fuse them. You can tag out you fusions during any playets turn and ss back two of your banished Noble Tamers n Beasts. Each Beast can only be ssd once per turn.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:54 pm

Makes me think that this is almost a combination of Gladiator Beasts and Elemental HEROs.

Thanks for the info, Skit.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:01 pm

You are welcome, if you want to play them better play them in the OCG. As playing them in DNCG is not really fun nor fair exp. Most of people in OCG play like 9 backrow in this deck.
Edit: Someone make dec discusdion plz, lets not spam this topic anymore with out personal pref n questions.

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:46 am

Naito Raizu wrote:Makes me think that this is almost a combination of Gladiator Beasts and Elemental HEROs.

Thanks for the info, Skit.  
 Post #11

They're nothing like E-HERO's, and only thing similar to GBs is that they contact fuse.

The decks consistency comes from being able to infinetly switch in and out of fusions to summon another every single turn as soon as they summon one, along with Kannahawk who is a walking Gold Sarc who can usually be used twice per turn amd Big Kannhawk, who is a walking burial from D.D.D. that searches. In our turn: we beat with Big Apelion, who is immune to practically any backrow other than Vanity due to his return to extra eff, as well as his other eff. In M2, we summon Big Petolphin, and sit on it in opponents turn, then when they enter EP, we return it to extra and summon the fusion material back, and then we summon Big Apelion again and beat again, rinse and repeat.

We're getting a new Noble called Rampenta, who banishes a Spirit Beast from your Extra Deck to send a Spirit Beast from deck to grave of same type. Basically a themed Armageddon Knight, which will even further boost consistency.

Every Noble has a Tamer and a Tamed version, so it's reasonable to assume Rampenta will too. The Tamer is almost guaranteed to summon from deck, since we already have one that summons from Hand, Grave, and Banished, there's literally nothing else it can do. Our consistency is going to massively increase with that. The Tamed version always is similar to its Noble version: Apelions are both beaters, Dolphins are both walls, and Kannahawks are both searchers, so the Tamed will likely be similar to the Noble. I assume it will have an effect that activates when it's Banished, or something similar.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum