You are not connected. Please login or register

Fairy Deck

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:32 am

Okays, so I'm working on a Fairy Deck that is just like or even works around Luna's deck from 5D's. And this is what I gotten so far. It's not much, but it's something. Can anyone help me??

Fairy Deck BYefF8c

Monsters:
Sunlight Unicorn x2
Sunny Pixie x3
Kuribon x3
Regulus x3
Dancing Fairy x1
Fairy Archer x2
Dreamsprite x1
Fairy King Truesdale x1
Spirit Of The Breeze x2

Spells:
Ancient Forest x3
Emergency Assistance x2
Horn Of The Unicorn x2
Swords Of Revealing Light x3

Traps:
Fairy Wind x2
Pixie Ring x1

Side:

Extra:
Ancient Fairy Dragon x3
Ancient Pixie Dragon x3
Ancient Scared Wyvern x3

So... Yeah.

Gremlin

Gremlin

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:50 am

so this is clearly just a fun deck you never intend on actually winning with right?

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:04 am

Gremlin wrote:so this is clearly just a fun deck you never intend on actually winning with right?
 Post #2

Just one to have fun with. I don't ever care about winning. I do have like 4 decks just to win with, but the rest are just to have fun with, or troll.

Gremlin

Gremlin

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:17 am

ok something to take into account when people help you with it

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:28 am

Honest, agents, staples?

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:17 am

BlackWarGreymon wrote:Honest, agents, staples?
 Post #5

What???

Gremlin

Gremlin

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:06 am

use melodious monsters

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 am

Gremlin wrote:use melodious monsters
 Post #7

melodious monsters? Do they even work around Luna?

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:56 am

You cant just take horrible monsters of a type, put them together randomly, and call it a deck.

There's a difference between a fun deck, and a straight up bad deck. Fun decks are decks that do stuff that makes them fun to play. The deck you have here does absolutely nothing but lose. If all you want to do is lose, I don't see the point of posting a deck here. This section is for decks people actually want help with.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:45 am

Rika Furude wrote:You cant just take horrible monsters of a type, put them together randomly, and call it a deck.

There's a difference between a fun deck, and a straight up bad deck. Fun decks are decks that do stuff that makes them fun to play. The deck you have here does absolutely nothing but lose. If all you want to do is lose, I don't see the point of posting a deck here. This section is for decks people actually want help with.

Hint hint: I don't know everything that went with Linda's deck. I was using my memory, that's why I gave up and posted it here seekin help. And I was wanting help with it

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:49 am

If you want Luna's deck
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Luna%27s_Decks

Though it won't be competitive at all

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:06 am

Rika Furude wrote:You cant just take horrible monsters of a type, put them together randomly, and call it a deck.

Post #9

Just because the deck is horrible at the moment doesn't mean that the community can't make them better.

This deck isn't built for a competitive edge, but maybe some people just have fun with ruddy decks every once in a while. I know I like to play terrible decks sometimes against other people with terrible decks just for the hell of it.

The Pimp Your Deck section (should be called the Deck Workshop, but whatever) is for both fun and competitive decks. And if a deck is built in such a way that all it's going to do against more commonly seen stuff is lose then so be it. Not everyone duels in the same format.

And maybe this deck is the dumbest thing you've ever seen. Okay, cool. It may be a bad deck, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't throw in input. Sometimes referencing competitive strategies for fun decks makes the duelist using it like the deck even more. And if you don't want to throw in input, that's cool to. You're not required to throw in input on every single deck that's placed in this section. But if you can't find anything constructive to say, then that's no reason to insult the deck or the duelist playing it.

Yu-Gi-Oh! isn't just about winning. It's about having fun. And if this deck is a way a duelist has a blast, then that's no reason to be slinging insults, and no reason to tell them not to post it here. Decks like this may not get a lot of help, but the community who wants to can still throw ideas at it.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:10 am

Naito Raizu wrote:

Post #9

Just because the deck is horrible at the moment doesn't mean that the community can't make them better.

This deck isn't built for a competitive edge, but maybe some people just have fun with ruddy decks every once in a while. I know I like to play terrible decks sometimes against other people with terrible decks just for the hell of it.

The Pimp Your Deck section (should be called the Deck Workshop, but whatever) is for both fun and competitive decks. And if a deck is built in such a way that all it's going to do against more commonly seen stuff is lose then so be it. Not everyone duels in the same format.

And maybe this deck is the dumbest thing you've ever seen. Okay, cool. It may be a bad deck, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't throw in input. Sometimes referencing competitive strategies for fun decks makes the duelist using it like the deck even more. And if you don't want to throw in input, that's cool to. You're not required to throw in input on every single deck that's placed in this section. But if you can't find anything constructive to say, then that's no reason to insult the deck or the duelist playing it.

Yu-Gi-Oh! isn't just about winning. It's about having fun. And if this deck is a way a duelist has a blast, then that's no reason to be slinging insults, and no reason to tell them not to post it here. Decks like this may not get a lot of help, but the community who wants to can still throw ideas at it.

Thanks, Naito. And that's what I love about dueling. Is to have fun, even if the deck is terrible. I rarely aim to win in duels, I aim it have fun. Cause hardly anyone a into have fun anymore. Just to compete.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:12 am

Oh look! a Luna deck! I approve =p

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:13 am

Heatnix wrote:Oh look! a Luna deck! I approve =p

Yes, And I need some help with it!!! ;-;

BWG: I just saw your post. I'll check that out once I'm on my laptop. Thanks!

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:22 am

Well yes... Luna also needed a lot of help >_>; sadly, this deck can't be helped without re-working the foundations of what makes it a Luna deck.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:52 am

2015-02-04
Heatnix wrote:
Well yes... Luna also needed a lot of help >_>; sadly, this deck can't be helped without re-working the foundations of what makes it a Luna deck.

I used my memory on her deck... Which as you can see didn't help me. So I posted it on here hoping I could get help. XD

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:49 pm

Naito Raizu wrote:

Post #9

Post #12

Naito nobody is being insulted, I'm stating facts. There is literally no way to help a deck that has no goal, playstyle, strategy, intentions to win, or anything.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Rika Furude wrote:
Naito Raizu wrote:

Post #9

Post #12

Naito nobody is being insulted, I'm stating facts. There is literally no way to help a deck that has no goal, playstyle, strategy, intentions to win, or anything.
 Post #18

You and I need to have a chat about what tact is and how to use it. Because I get that you're not trying to insult anyone, but the way you write things has the tendency to insult other people.

That aside, intention to win isn't everything in Yu-Gi-Oh! And just because this deck doesn't have it, doesn't mean it can't be helped. It just means that it doesn't fall under your area of expertise.

Anyhow, before this devolves any further, any posts on this topic from here on out have to be on the topic of trying to help this deck get better in the way the creator of the post has specified. All off topic posts will be deleted, and repeated offenders will receive warnings.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum