Message (Page 1 of 1)

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:59 pm

4 - Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon 200px-OddEyesRebellionDragon-JP-Anime-AV

Pendulum Effect
4 Once per turn, if you do not have a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can choose 1 Pendulum Monster from your Deck and place it in that Pendulum Zone. 4

Monster Effect
2 Level 7 Dragon-Type monsters

If this card is Xyz Summoned using an Xyz Monster that was treated as a Level 7 monster as any of its Materials: Destroy as many Level 7 or lower monsters your opponent controls as possible, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the total ATK that those destroyed monsters had on the field. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card can attack a number of times each Battle Phase this turn, up to the current number of monsters that were destroyed while in your opponent's possession this turn. If this card leaves the field: You can destroy all cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Uh...Konami made an Xyz Monster that is also a Pendulum. HOW THE HELL DOES THIS WORK?!!!

That aside...it can put a Pendulum straight from the Deck onto the field, so depending on how Pendulum Xyz work, Qliphort might be able to use it to dig Scout right from the deck, making them even better. If not, then this is still an OTK machine that requires two level 7 Dragons, aka making it Ruler and Red-Eyes support.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:59 am

And I haven't even learned the Pendulm monsters/spells or whatever they are! T_T

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:20 am

Pendulum XYZ?! what. Konami go home, you're drunk.

Also, Odd-Eyes is not an enjoyable theme. I don't know why but it feels really boring as a theme. It's not like Dark Magician, Heroes, Junk or even Utopia... Odd-Eyes just feels dated.

Galaksii

Galaksii

Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:44 am

I think it needs to be XYZ summoned first to use it as pendulm after but if it's destroyed, it goes back to extra... idk

jjh927

jjh927

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:10 pm

Galaksii wrote:I think it needs to be XYZ summoned first to use it as pendulm after but if it's destroyed, it goes back to extra... idk
 Post #4

This. Xyz monsters need to be summoned by Xyz Summon before other means. It's an Xyz so it has no level. Pretty clear what happens. It has to have an effect that gets it to the pendulum zone or it would never work.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum