It's time to duel again! Sign In or Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

i don't get it

Message (Page 1 of 1)

king007

king007

Posted Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Hello

i come from DA, some of you may know me, some of you may not..

first i would like to say that i like the design of this place so much, it's really wonderful and enticing to participate in, kudos for that!

now i want to enquire about the whole drama that has just begun about this "new DA". what was the reason for making it ? why was it a secret project ? why "betraying" anzo ? has he done some thing wrong in the past ? i was out for 2 years so i can't say i'm up to date.

i'd appreciate any one answering me.

Nuran

Nuran

Posted Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:42 pm

This aint a Shakespeare play thooo

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:44 pm

POPULAR

All questions regarding this "drama" will be answered soon. Stick around for further announcements!

Amy Kool

Amy Kool

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:54 pm

All those questions are just answered here http://www.duelacademy.org/t152-welcome-to-duel-academy

btw, welcome to DA Wink

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:52 pm

king007 wrote:Hello

i come from DA, some of you may know me, some of you may not..

first i would like to say that i like the design of this place so much, it's really wonderful and enticing to participate in, kudos for that!

now i want to enquire about the whole drama that has just begun about this "new DA". what was the reason for making it ? why was it a secret project ? why "betraying" anzo ? has he done some thing wrong in the past ? i was out for 2 years so i can't say i'm up to date.

i'd appreciate any one answering me.
 Post #1

Refer to the link in Amy's post for all the answers you desire.

Other than that, welcome to Duel Academy. Hope you enjoy your stay.

http://www.duelacademy.org

LOKOS

LOKOS

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:53 am

Hey King, welcome Laughing

king007

king007

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:51 am

Thanks for the replies guys.

I read the other thread where every thing is explained.

I'm glad that the reason behind making this new website isn't as dramatic as i imagined. I thought the reason was based on hard feelings between you and anzo but it turned out not being so and just a matter of people not agreeing on certain things so each one went their own way.

I am hoping that anzo understands the simplicity of the matter and doesn't over-complicate this.

May be the old DA could stay functional and compete with this new DA, competition is always good within reason.

Phoenix King™

Phoenix King™

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:07 am

king007 wrote:Thanks for the replies guys.

I read the other thread where every thing is explained.

I'm glad that the reason behind making this new website isn't as dramatic as i imagined. I thought the reason was based on hard feelings between you and anzo but it turned out not being so and just a matter of people not agreeing on certain things so each one went their own way.

I am hoping that anzo understands the simplicity of the matter and doesn't over-complicate this.

May be the old DA could stay functional and compete with this new DA, competition is always good within reason.
 Post #7

It's more of a matter of, Anzo knew this was a thing since last year, but is a procrastinator and did not handle things accordingly, instead resorted to banning and demoted his friends.

DA is Amy and Irates creation, Dex also be he was always on Irate and Amy's side.

EJ may have created the template, but those 3 designed the entire thing.

XraishionX 2.0

XraishionX 2.0

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:21 pm

You wouldn't think the staff are jerks. They aren't traitors. They saw a goal, and they wanted to achieve.
beep boop.

Nekofjung

Nekofjung

Posted Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:26 pm

POPULAR

Pretty much exactly how Amy put it in her post.

Staff here = Vision of the future and willing to take a risk for a chance of achieving that vision.

Staff there = Enjoying the status quo and just want the site to be a hang-out for all the people they currently know without really doing anything.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum