1 Gaia Dragon, The Thunder Charger
1 Gaunlet  Launcher
1 Ghostrick Alucard
1 Grenosaurus
1 Number 61: Volcasaurus
1 Number C39: Utopia Ray Victory
1 Number C69: Heraldry Crest Of Horror
1 Photon Strike Bounzer

Deck Description: Sack Sack Sack, xyz rank 3 take on your opponent like never before. BA play around traps to discard  them to grave and get their effects by being sent to grave.Took Dark Armed Dragon off because he started to be dead in hands. Usually your tour guide opens up play, but you don't need to open with it to open plays cuz the deck has many options.
Scarm, is your Searcher for any LEVEL 3 Fiend type monster. Graff, special summons 1 burning abyss monster from deck except itself. Cir, specials summons a burning abyss from grave including DANTE. Bls is there cuz the extra is field with light, and dante is like your first turn play most of the times. I do run Caius and karma cut because they both a good, karma self explanatory but caius gives you outs like burn dmg to push for game and backrow hate. Tanhauser Gate is great spell that makes easy ranks 6s.
Crane Crane is good card to have when your all tour guides are in grave. Nice combo stall tactics you can pull off with this deck is having a dante in grave and cir in field or hand, by sending cir to grave by card effects/ by battle you can special summon dante from grave and when dante gets destroyed recycle cir back to hand and repeat till you draw some cards to get you out of a jam.

The side deck if you cant tell is SHADDOLL/TELLARKNIGHT/AND MIRROR MATCH Hate. Against mirror match and tellarknight flying c is a good way to stop your opponent from xyz summon to he/she gets rid of the flying bug. Pulling the Rug hits them tellarknight and tours good card all around. Techs i run in side are Polymer(tribute one of your monsters when your opponent fusion summons take control of it, nice way of also sending your ba to grave and possibly get a plus 1. Cursed seal of forbidden spell(well when your opponent hits you with them shaddoll fusion use this card to negate it and your opponent cannot activate another copy of it).

Deck Picture: Burning Abyss XYZ Spam 553665_503222456374486_108756324_n_by_h3r0selit3-d5dmyxz

Opening Statement: The archetype is based on Inferno, the first part of Dante Alighieri's 14th-century epic poem Divine Comedy. The current Main Deck monsters are named after members of the Malebranche who guard the Malebolge – the fifth Bolgia of the Eighth Circle of Hell. They are known for their ruthless cruelty, and are responsible for the punishment of corrupt politicians by holding them under a boiling lake of pitch.

Last edited by Smokey on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

bobee42

bobee42

Posted Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:26 am

Please expand more in your explanation. People should have a good idea of how to play your deck just from reading the decklist and explanation.

Areas you could expand upon:

I may post more questions later.

Smokey

Smokey

Posted Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:40 pm

How does this deck counter the current meta?
My whole trap line helps defeat the meta. Destroy opponents plays while getting plus by sending my burning abyss to grave.

PWWB Return shaddols fusion or cards that cant be destroyed.
Breakthrough skill self explanatory.
Divine Wrath cuz hits monster effect in hand,field and grave and its a counter trap so no lances or regular traps.
Raigeki cuz i dont main mst and hits anything on the field.
Hate Buster is a personal tech im trying.

Options: dont open tour guide? use mathmathecian send scarm is the basic play to add tour or any lv3 fiend. now if you open math and supply squad get creative and send graff. graff> ss scarm destroy scarm by its effec , draw 1 for squad and at the end of turn still search for scarm eff.
i also main 2 duality cuz i dont want bad hands ;o
rank-up spell can hit either dante to special summon constellar pleiades(both light monster, targets for bls and sorc.)
Told you the effects cuz you need the basics of burning abyss on how they work. they get only 1 of their effects per turn, so if you special summon it from hand wont get the effect when is sent to grave.

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:42 am

This seems very similar to most burning abyss decks, out of curiosity, what makes this deck different/more creative than a normal burning abyss deck? If your defense against the meta is your trap line, then why aren't you playing staples like bottomless or solemn? Or even D prison?

Smokey

Smokey

Posted Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:59 pm

i ran bottomless, d prison and solemn. Like i said im testing out trap duster which takes up space. i drop the d prison cuz PWWB is better and ALL THIS TRAPS makes ME DISCARD A BA STOP YOUR PLAYS AND GET A PLUS, besides B-skills
Divine wrath is basically a Solemn but only works on monster that activate effects[hints almost all meta]
Raigeki hits monster summon from 0atk- to etc unlike bottomless, also hits s/t and discards a BA to get a PLUS.

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Where's Karma Cut? Run Cut over Caius>

Smokey

Smokey

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:43 am

yall need to come up with new traps i played all of this already might get them in over hate buster not caius

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Decklist does not meet required criteria and cannot be tested.

Decklist must be updated to meet criteria, specified in the Pro Decklist rules, found here before it can be brought in for testing.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Smokey

Smokey

Posted Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:08 pm

so basically you want me to write paragraphs?
and im changing the deck around a bit

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:06 pm

why? You know the only reason people run Caius is for the Shaddols. Karma Cut does the job of Caius and even more....

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:54 am

Smokey wrote:so basically you want me to write paragraphs?
and im changing the deck around a bit
 Post #9

That's the idea. If you're struggling to write them, feel free to ask one of our teaching staff for help.

Smokey

Smokey

Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:00 pm

edited the deck around, gave it a new name and fixed the side to murked them shaddolls <3

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:40 pm

Deck meets specified criteria.

Deck has been brought in for testing.

Please recognise that this process may take up to two weeks. We appreciate your patience during this process.

-DA Teaching Department

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum