[Card Discussion] Xyz Universe

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:02 am

[Card Discussion] Xyz Universe 300px-XyzUniverse-PRIO-EN-R-1E
Effect:Target 2 face-up Xyz Monsters on the field; send both monsters to the Graveyard, then Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, except a "Number" monster, whose Rank is equal to, or 1 less than, the combined original Ranks of those 2 Xyz Monsters, and if you do, attach this card to it as an Xyz Material. If you activated this card, your opponent takes no further damage this turn.

A super-poly for Xyzs!It might not seem that useful as it's pretty much situational but for decks that can run it(E.g harpies&Gimmicks) it's a side-worthy card for going vs rank 4 spam decks and trust me nothing's more fun than imagining your opponent's face when you crush him with something as unused as this.[Card Discussion] Xyz Universe 1798971124

Opinions?

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:27 am

Plot of this card is that Constellars forced Evilswarm to fuse into one so they could beat Sophia, you can see Mist Valley Temple behind, the place where Sophia entered Duel Terminal World! I like the artwork, it's kewl. Everything that plays Rank 7's should side this for Satellarknights n' Burning Abyss (RUM's a thing!), Stygian Dirge is a bit better than this card as it stops any plays they could make. Guess in a deck like Spelbboks (I use it!) this card is good as it adds-on to the control ;x.

http://www.duelacademia.com

XraishionX 2.0

XraishionX 2.0

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:35 pm

Situational fusion of xyzs. Helps decks get different monsters out. But requires way too many cards imo. Fun for "on the turn this is summoned" effects though.

Dark Duelist Soul

Dark Duelist Soul

Posted Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:15 pm

I completely forgot about this card!

It may be situational but it really helps decks utilise rank 7/8s that require setup.

Especially those with a lackluster early game such as Spellbooks and D-Ruler variants.. Sometimes with those decks you just die by life points before you get to do what your deck needs and you'd win if games were to drag out longer.

Them rank 4 decks have no trouble putting multiple xyz's on board, so this card could help mitigate that problem.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum