You are not connected. Please login or register

TCG October 2014 Banlist

Message (Page 1 of 1)

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:08 pm

No, the banlist hasn't been released, I was just advertising the post to make you come here...
What this is really about, is your ideas on how the banlist will change. I'd like to know your opinions, and your beliefs, I want you to specify why you believe these things. I'd also like if you guys only use constructive criticism, such as, "I don't like CED will be coming off the list, BEG, it's just too powerful." NOT: "BEG, you are retarded!!! Stratos will never come off!! He's too freaking strong dumbass..." You see the difference? Me too... Have at it!

Stratos will come to one to support the new HERO monsters that are coming out.

Monster Reborn can come back at one, as Soul Charge will most likely still be played over it, and it comes and goes a lot.

Soul Charge to one, this doesn't mean it won't be abused, just less likely to draw.

Tour Guide, could go to one or two, with the new archetypes coming out, they may leave it higher so people could still play BA, but knowing KONAMI, they will lower it so people will buy new cards... The new support for BA is coming out however, so maybe we won't see BA die.

bobee42

bobee42

Posted Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:31 pm

If stratos goes to 1, malicious would go to 2 probably.

also hoping TCG follows in the OCG's footsteps and puts gale the whirlwind to two. Because Blackwings.

hoping tourguide stays at 3, but I kinda doubt it...

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:02 pm

I'm sorry, and although I support Heroes and Stratos, he is NEVER coming out of the ban list. Ever again. Ever. The problem with Stratos is that it's a very good card. It's effect can be activated in so many ways, and because of the way Heroes work it can be brought back or searched fairly easy. Add to that a second effect that can be quite powerful if played correctly and blow up someone's back row in a turn and you get a banned card. On top of that, there's a new, nerfed replacement for it known as Shadow Mist. In order to keep the game moving and such they remove these cards to be replaced by newer, weaker versions so that you have to get those now.

Shadolls will get hit hardcore. Not sure how much, but hardcore.

LOKOS

LOKOS

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:30 am

Shadolls better be hit or I'll be mad...

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:53 am

When I read the first sentence I stopped reading.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:01 am

Lokos is going to be mad, Shaddolls won't get hit hard as KONAMI never hard hits decks from the last pack they made Shocked !

http://www.duelacademia.com

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:24 pm

bobee42 wrote:If stratos goes to 1, malicious would go to 2 probably.

also hoping TCG follows in the OCG's footsteps and puts gale the whirlwind to two. Because Blackwings.

hoping tourguide stays at 3, but I kinda doubt it...
 Post #2
Very unlikely due to abyss .-.

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Yeah, I really, REALLY hope that Soul Charge goes to at least 2. Also, I feel like Konami might not do too much to this format, however, they might add back a really classic card like Heavy Storm, Monster Reborn, or Giant Trunade. I'm not really sure, but they did add back Goyo Guardian, so.... XD

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Based on the OCG format I cant see them doing anything much this format just like the last.

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:56 pm

The last banlist saddened me... They changed so little! I'm hopin this is one of those formats where everything changes, I want to see TGU limited and Shaddolls less strong. If KONAMI ever releases the list that is...

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Fake banlist Laughing https://i.imgur.com/a9Q2MdP.jpg

Smokey

Smokey

Posted Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:08 pm

loll tour guide is your main female when playing abyss but without it or at 1-2 BA still gonna be op just find creatives way to used them nabs

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:23 am

No Madolche haters Sad

BlueEyesGrapha

BlueEyesGrapha

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:11 am

That fake banlist is ridiculous, ROTA to three and Formula to three, trish unbanned? Goyo at three is ok... But cmon... Take it seriously when you fake a banlist guys! ROTA at three searches so hard...

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:26 am

That banlist gave me space cancer exactly because of RoTA at 3. That's insanity.

Still, it was good for a few giggles, thanks Skit =p

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:27 am

Skill drain at 1 in the fake banlist exactly after giving news on a new vanilla pendulum like "What the!?"

Phoenix King™

Phoenix King™

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:44 am

I hope to barrier off the list hopefully.

EpicBoss99

EpicBoss99

Posted Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:34 pm

BlueEyesGrapha wrote:That fake banlist is ridiculous, ROTA to three and Formula to three, trish unbanned? Goyo at three is ok... But cmon... Take it seriously when you fake a banlist guys! ROTA at three searches so hard...

Well, honestly, I don't know how I would feel if Trishula was unbanned. I mean, come on, Ice Barriers are just laughed at nowadays, and they definitely need some happiness in their lives. Smile

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:05 pm

EpicBoss99 wrote:
BlueEyesGrapha wrote:That fake banlist is ridiculous, ROTA to three and Formula to three, trish unbanned? Goyo at three is ok... But cmon... Take it seriously when you fake a banlist guys! ROTA at three searches so hard...

Well, honestly, I don't know how I would feel if Trishula was unbanned. I mean, come on, Ice Barriers are just laughed at nowadays, and they definitely need some happiness in their lives. Smile
 Post #18

Weeell... the main reason they get laughed at is because Trishula isn't there anymore. It's like the bullies who kick kids on the floor when the teacher isn't around.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:09 pm

EpicBoss99 wrote:

Post #18

It's not Ice Barriers that are the problem. It's everything else that can abuse the fact that Trishula takes generic monsters. Hell, even HEROs in OCG have a variant that abuses Trish.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:09 pm

The wait, KONAMI is literally going to make us wait till the day it takes effect, I guess some newer packs might got hit so not to scare us from buying them they delayed the banlist, how nice of you KONAMI!

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:36 am

It's out everyone!
http://www.duelacademia.com/t353-real-tcg-october-2014-banlist#2398

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]