You are not connected. Please login or register

Iron Man 4 Confirmed

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:43 pm

I mean, we all knew... but there was nothing *official*, until just yesterday...

Phoenix King™

Phoenix King™

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:16 pm

You know you made a a life long friend when your contract with Marvel is up and you still come back to play Iron Man.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:48 pm

I KNEW THERES GONNA BE A 4TH!!!

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Deadpool 2016.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Nobody cares about a PG 13 Deadpool movie.

Back to Iron Man: He will renew his contract in some way. Word has it he only has 2 movies left in it: Avengers and Avengers 3. If there's an Iron Man 4 they either will have him for more movies or make a contract for that single extra movie that is completely inconvenient for the studio.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Heatnix wrote:Nobody cares about a PG 13 Deadpool movie.

Back to Iron Man: He will renew his contract in some way. Word has it he only has 2 movies left in it: Avengers and Avengers 3. If there's an Iron Man 4 they either will have him for more movies or make a contract for that single extra movie that is completely inconvenient for the studio.
 Post #5

You tell me that you care about Iron Man 4 (and 2-3 sucked hard, especially Mandarin) and you don't care about Deadpool

PG-13 is the R rated of 2004, and that's a fact

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:46 pm

PG 13 means no cussing, no blood, no nudity. Without it, that loser deadpool has nothing. He's extremely two-dimensional faking to be deep. Just look at Expendables 3. It went from R to PG 13. Antonio Banderas was a clown everyone enjoyed, but people seeking action were disappointed.

Also, Iron Man 2-3 didn't suck, they were just different. 2 focused too much on random action and 3 was all about trying to make people like Tony as "Iron Man" without the armor.

The whole Mandarin part ticks me off but not enough. Other movies have done worse and no one cares, like how Superman is all emo and shit =p

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum