Most powerful fictional characters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Message (Page 1 of 2)

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Post the most powerful fictional characters you know of (doesn't have to be from anime or manga, just fictional characters), and explain why they are so powerful. Also say the series they are from Gods don't count (example: Arceus, Featherine Augustus Aurora, Deus Ex Machina...) any character classified as a deity doesn't count.

Most powerful fictional characters 65qpva
Rika Furude/Frederica Bernkastel, aka Trollkastel, aka Witch of Miracles, aka Most Powerful Witch in the World; from When They Cry

Arguably the most powerful character in the history of fiction. There is almost nothing she can not do. Her attacks are so powerful, the shockwaves from them DESTROY hundreds of UNIVERSES, and she can tank attacks almost as powerful as her own without even looking damaged...

Some of her powers:
Red Truth: Anything she says in red is the absolute truth and no proof is needed for that.
Voyager: She can travel to other dimension, what means, that she can move to a paralel world where things happens in a different way.
Time Travel: She can travel trough time
Cats: She can summon trillions of Killer Cat familiars all at once.
Scythe: Although she doesn't use it often (because she's so powerful, she doesn't even need it), her weapon is a GIANT black scythe. Her Scythe is said to be able to create miracles, and harvest miracles from reality.
Conceptual presence: She cannot be harmed by physical, mental, or spiritual attacks. She also can't be harmed by common magic. She can only be harmed by Magic on the same level, or superior to hers...and for some reason, she can also be harmed by Battler's fist... (which makes no sense at all). Having a Conceptual Presence also means that her attacks cannot be avoided by Physical, Mental, or Spiritual methods. Either you come at her with Conceptual Magic, or you die.
Magic of miracles: She can reset any unfavorable situation creating a miracle, only if the probability to get a favorable situation in the same context but under difference circumstances is different to a probability of 0% (even with a probability of 0,000000001% she can save herself); so even if she is about to be defeated, theoretically, if there was a chance to avoid being defeated. she can use her magic of miracles

Examples of just how powerful she is:
Most powerful fictional characters BernTank1
A UNIVERSE EXPLODED inside of her, and, although she almost died from it, she got back up like nothing happened a few minutes later, and won the fight.

Most powerful fictional characters 3919697-2729764165-BernB
Most powerful fictional characters 3919698-1999804130-BernB
INFINITE GALAXIES being born and erased from her attacks
Most powerful fictional characters 3919699-8962848334-BernB
Right when the ridiculous power of her attacks seems like it ended the world...one of her attacks creates another "Big Bang" creating more universes, then another Big Crunch, over and over...

Edit: more examples of how powerful she is:
Most powerful fictional characters ScreenHunter_49Nov211305_zpsdd08365a
Most powerful fictional characters ScreenHunter_44Nov211255_zps42b542ed
Most powerful fictional characters ScreenHunter_51Nov211306_zps2b27a12c

Now it's your turn.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:24 pm

I would say Odin, but wait! Odin is real!

http://www.duelacademia.com

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:33 am

Hmmmm. Mmmmmmm. Damn. This is fucking hard. I love reading books. So I could like give you a damn book just on the most powerful people. But we're just asking for one person here. If I had to pick, right now id say Tobias (Four) from Divergent. For years he took on his fathers beating, which his dad claimed them as 'punishments'. Also, when he gotten into Dauntless, he had four fear landscapes. 1. Is hight. He took on his fear landscape just like a Dauntless did, not a Divergent, but Dauntless. Cause he knew if they found out he's divergent. They'd kill him. 2nd fear landscape is tight places. Like being trapped in a moving room, where the walls keep pushing in on you. 3rd fear is shooting someone. He took on this fear, by turning his head so he wouldn't watch himself kill this girl. And his fourth fear, is his father bearing him. He came over this fear not just by himself but with help from Beatrice (Tris). He seen his dad attacking her, when she was trying to protect him, but instead the tables turned to him protecting her. I could go on and on and on about why I think Tobias is powerful, brave, etc. I can put him all together from all Four books. But I'll stop here. ;-;

Phoenix King™

Phoenix King™

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:02 am

I thought she was just a superhuman like school girl, like Tomoyo from Clannad, nevermind then Laughing

Pendragon from the Pendragon books, I'll explain more later

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:13 am

More examples of how powerful Rika/Bernkastel is

Most powerful fictional characters ScreenHunter_45Nov211256_zps8b1a5281
Most powerful fictional characters ScreenHunter_53Nov220604_zpsb11ec873
Most powerful fictional characters 1471340_1430537700508372_1470186997_n_zps1bee9338
Most powerful fictional characters ScreenHunter_54Nov220609_zps15d25ab8
Most powerful fictional characters ScreenHunter_805Aug131056_zps6454e762

Simply put, she is invincible. And no, she is not classified as a God/Deity.
I dare anyone to prove any non-deity character to be more powerful than her.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:20 am

I'm just waiting for someone to mention Alucard. If no one does by this evening, I will.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:26 am

Jesus.

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:28 am

Mr.Kandy wrote:Jesus.
 Post #7

This is outright spam and you know it. You have been intentionally outright spamming every single day. I do not want to catch you doing this again. There WILL be consequences if I do.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:40 am

Most powerful fictional characters -alucard_ova_8

Strongest and most powerful fucking vampire demon with two guns. That's right. Alucard from Hellsing. His age in the debut is 568. In the time skip his age is 599. He works for the Hellsing Organization and works for the Queen Of England.

His aliases are:

Ultimate vampire
Bird of Hermes
Vlad Dracula III
Count
Dracula
Vlad the Impaler
The Count
Zamiel
Arucard[1]
Monster
King of Vampires
The Impaling Prince
True immortal
Hellsing's trump card
No Life King

Abilities:

Immortality
Invulnerability
Advanced Regeneration
Superhuman Senses
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Strength
Intangibility
Defiance/Manipulation of Gravity
Shapeshifting
Teleportation
Telepathy
Hypnosis
Sharpshooting Skills
Summonning of Familiars
Creation of Fledgelings
Advanced Combat
Memory Absorption (Through Victims' Blood)
High Resistance to Most Vampire Weaknesses
Omnipresence (with Schrödinger's Powers) Spontaneously Appear and Disappear at Will
Unable to be Killed as Long as He Wills It

Seras Victoria is Alucard's first fledgling since Mina Harker. Alucard holds feelings of admiration towards his fledgling, Seras. He states to Walter and Integra that he turned her into a vampire on a whim based on Seras' own decision to live. He reveals to Walter that he finds her a fascinating creature and seems to admire her will to live despite the hellish events in Cheddar Village. While he is frustrated with her refusal to drink blood, he was always confident that eventually she would drink and seemed quite proud of her when the time came.
Arthur Hellsing was Alucard's previous master before Integra Hellsing. Nothing is known about their relationship, although it's possible that Alucard respected him. For instance, in the Gonzo anime, when a young Integra stands up to Alucard after he tries to intimidate her in Episode 10, he proclaims "You ARE your father's daughter!", and then proceeds to bow to her, and apologizes for his disrespect.

Now, if you're into animes with Vampires, Demons, and blood. This is the anime for you. There ya go, Naito-Kun. I brought Alucard. <3

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:53 am

Actually, screw it, I will bring up Alucard.

Alucard the Vampire

Most powerful fictional characters Tumblr_m9swbkmlwh1qewk8to10_1280-1-

Power List:

Immortality
Invulnerability
Advanced Regeneration
Superhuman Senses
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Strength
Intangibility
Shapeshifting
Teleportation
Telepathy
Hypnosis
Sharpshooting Skills
Summonning of Familiars
Creation of Fledgelings
Advanced Combat
Omnipresence (Spontaneously Appear and Disappear at Will)

I admit, Rika Furude is powerful, but I believe Alucard is more so.

Alucard himself is much tamer than Rika, and much more caring for the well-being of people, which means that he doesn't just let loose on his powers like Furude does. This is shown by the fact that the British Hellsing Organisation seals Alucard away for a period of at least 10 years, believing Alucard to be too powerful to use. And if you know anything about the British, you'd know that they don't lock up a weapon that'll give them an advantage in battle lightly. They really only do it if they could wipe out the entirety of the human race with it.

Alucard himself is a powerhouse. He has super strength, speed, and senses, meaning that he is stronger, faster, and quick in detecting the presence of his enemy and being able to react. Alucard himself is near immortal. The only thing that could ever kill Alucard is a human, meaning that this guy already has the advantage against most super-powered enemies he faces, as they are not human. Alucard also possess regeneration and invulnerability. If you've ever watched the Hellsing anime, you know that Father Anderson decapitates Alucard in one of the first episodes and proceeds to hunt down Seras, only to be stopped by non-other than Alucard, who was completely unscratched. The regeneration abilities that Alucard possesses pretty much mean that he can reform his body whenever he wants to. It won't take him 5 minutes or so to slowly reconstruct his legs unless he decides that he wants to screw around. In addition, Alucard can manipulate gravity. Doesn't really matter how powerful one is if their body is crushed under the weight of gravity.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Alucard carries the ability to shapeshift and to teleport. Think you've got Alucard in his humanoid form? He'll just transform into something else and keep hacking away at your sorry ass. Or, if he's feeling playful, he'll teleport away and come back from a different direction. Or multiple directions. He has guns, after all. He can keep teleporting around and shooting you from all different directions, so you wouldn't know where he is. Not like you would in the first place. Alucard has the ability of Omnipresence, basically meaning that Alucard is everywhere, but nowhere, all at the same time. Think you can hit someone that's everywhere and nowhere at the same time? Okay, go for it. Come back and tell me how it goes.

Don't stop reading now. We're not done yet. Alucard also has the ability of telepathy and hypnosis. He can ram his own thoughts right into your bloody head. Think of how distracting that could be, if he's taunting you from your mind the ENTIRE FIGHT! If you could focus during that, I give you props for that. However, Alucard can also hypnotise people. So let's say he's feeling playful, he could always go and find your mother, hypnotise her, and then bring her back to the battlefield and have her attack you~ Oh, but how does he know my mother, you ask? Well, Alucard has the ability to absorb your memories by simply drinking your blood. Let him get close enough, and you're practically screwed. He can absorb all of your memories, and will keep them within his head no matter what happens~ That means he knows all your weaknesses, strengths, loved ones, basically everything about you. Ain't that swell?

In addition, Alucard has a high resistance to every natural weakness of a vampire. Think sunlight will kill him? Psh, good luck. Oh, you've got some garlic? Alucard eats that for breakfast. Set him on fire? He walked out of the burning wreckage of a German Zeppelin untouched. Silver bullets maybe? Tsk, ha! Good luck hitting him~

Now, of course Alucard cannot create and destroy entire universes at the pull of a trigger, but he is much better than Rika Furude in several regards.

What appears to be a main difference between them is that Alucard has respect and compassion for many people. Unlike Furude, who, from what you've presented, appears to fight for herself and herself alone, Alucard fights for a cause, and doesn't fight unnecessarily. He fights to defend the people of the United Kingdom, and his mistress, Integra Hellsing. He appears to try and avoid innocent casualties if possible, but will kill innocent people if it is for the greater good of his cause, seen in the first episode when he shoots Seras through the heart to kill a vampire who had been terrorizing Cheddar Village.

What more do you need than that?

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:06 am

Has been discussed on another forum before, Bern wins without breaking a sweat. http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/bernkastelumineko-no-naku-koro-ni-vs-alucardhellsing-131695/

Will explain in full detail why its such an easy battle for her when I get home

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:11 am

I dont know Jesus can beat it.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:13 am

Naito Raizu wrote:Actually, screw it, I will bring up Alucard.

Alucard the Vampire

Power List:

Immortality
Invulnerability
Advanced Regeneration
Superhuman Senses
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Strength
Intangibility
Shapeshifting
Teleportation
Telepathy
Hypnosis
Sharpshooting Skills
Summonning of Familiars
Creation of Fledgelings
Advanced Combat

Alucard himself is much tamer than Rika, and much more caring for the well-being of people, which means that he doesn't just let loose on his powers like Furude does. This is shown by the fact that the British Hellsing Organisation seals Alucard away for a period of at least 10 years, believing Alucard to be too powerful to use. And if you know anything about the British, you'd know that they don't lock up a weapon that'll give them an advantage in battle lightly. They really only do it if they could wipe out the entirety of the human race with it.

Alucard himself is a powerhouse. He has super strength, speed, and senses, meaning that he is stronger, faster, and quick in detecting the presence of his enemy and being able to react. Alucard himself is near immortal. The only thing that could ever kill Alucard is a human, meaning that this guy already has the advantage against most super-powered enemies he faces, as they are not human. Alucard also possess regeneration and invulnerability. If you've ever watched the Hellsing anime, you know that Father Anderson decapitates Alucard in one of the first episodes and proceeds to hunt down Seras, only to be stopped by non-other than Alucard, who was completely unscratched. The regeneration abilities that Alucard possesses pretty much mean that he can reform his body whenever he wants to. It won't take him 5 minutes or so to slowly reconstruct his legs unless he decides that he wants to screw around. In addition, Alucard can manipulate gravity. Doesn't really matter how powerful one is if their body is crushed under the weight of gravity.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Alucard carries the ability to shapeshift and to teleport. Think you've got Alucard in his humanoid form? He'll just transform into something else and keep hacking away at your sorry ass. Or, if he's feeling playful, he'll teleport away and come back from a different direction. Or multiple directions. He has guns, after all. He can keep teleporting around and shooting you from all different directions, so you wouldn't know where he is. Not like you would in the first place. Alucard has the ability of Omnipresence, basically meaning that Alucard is everywhere, but nowhere, all at the same time. Think you can hit someone that's everywhere and nowhere at the same time? Okay, go for it. Come back and tell me how it goes.

Don't stop reading now. We're not done yet. Alucard also has the ability of telepathy and hypnosis. He can ram his own thoughts right into your bloody head. Think of how distracting that could be, if he's taunting you from your mind the ENTIRE FIGHT! If you could focus during that, I give you props for that. However, Alucard can also hypnotise people. So let's say he's feeling playful, he could always go and find your mother, hypnotise her, and then bring her back to the battlefield and have her attack you~ Oh, but how does he know my mother, you ask? Well, Alucard has the ability to absorb your memories by simply drinking your blood. Let him get close enough, and you're practically screwed. He can absorb all of your memories, and will keep them within his head no matter what happens~ That means he knows all your weaknesses, strengths, loved ones, basically everything about you. Ain't that swell?

In addition, Alucard has a high resistance to every natural weakness of a vampire. Think sunlight will kill him? Psh, good luck. Oh, you've got some garlic? Alucard eats that for breakfast. Set him on fire? He walked out of the burning wreckage of a German Zeppelin untouched. Silver bullets maybe? Tsk, ha! Good luck hitting him~

Now, of course Alucard cannot create and destroy entire universes at the pull of a trigger, but he is much better than Rika Furude in several regards.

What appears to be a main difference between them is that Alucard has respect and compassion for many people. Unlike Furude, who, from what you've presented, appears to fight for herself and herself alone, Alucard fights for a cause, and doesn't fight unnecessarily. He fights to defend the people of the United Kingdom, and his mistress, Integra Hellsing. He appears to try and avoid innocent casualties if possible, but will kill innocent people if it is for the greater good of his cause, seen in the first episode when he shoots Seras through the heart to kill a vampire who had been terrorizing Cheddar Village.

What more do you need than that?
 Post #10

That's like so funny, Naito-Kun XD I post it, then you come right after me and do it. XD

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:19 am

Jesus creation of anything.

Gg no re

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:24 am

Oh, are you against us bringing up characters of our own creation?

I've been working on a story known as Legends of Demons with my friend, Andrew, for a long time and we have some highly developed characters in it that I think would register here as being pretty powerful.

Mr.Kandy

Mr.Kandy

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:39 am

Well if we did that

I can just put a person that has all the powers of all people combined. But that's none of my business.

Call him Bob.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:47 am

I mean like, characters that have some significant thought put into them.

Not something like that. As in a character that has developed, has a personality, and has had experiences. I've worked on the development of the character of Dusk Hyperion for 5 years, so he's got defined powers and a defined personality, and can actually be seen as a character.

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:54 am

If we're gonna do this, then I can bring in 2 of the strongest charas from this stroy I've been working on with a friend we hope to publish and turn into an anime one day.

jjh927

jjh927

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:37 am

http://heroeswiki.com/Hiro_Nakamura

Can teleport, travel through time, and stop time. Acts morally throughout the entire series and is arguably the only character who really cares about morality.

He beat a brain tumour. The fictional characters named so far would not be able to beat a brain tumour. Do you know what happens when a magic user gets a brain tumour? Because, it's probably not a normal brain, let alone your typical cancer. Even your immortal characters would become vegetables after a time.

Oh, I did mention the stopping time thing, right? When there's a problem, he can teleport in, stop time, fuck shit up, start time again. He does that a lot.

He isn't immortal. He isn't invincible. He isn't really "overpowered" in the conventional sense. And yet he's still considerably more powerful than any character you could name simply for having a mind-based power and surviving a brain tumour.

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Naito Raizu wrote:Actually, screw it, I will bring up Alucard.

Alucard the Vampire

Power List:

Immortality
Invulnerability
Advanced Regeneration
Superhuman Senses
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Strength
Intangibility
Shapeshifting
Teleportation
Telepathy
Hypnosis
Sharpshooting Skills
Summonning of Familiars
Creation of Fledgelings
Advanced Combat

Alucard himself is much tamer than Rika, and much more caring for the well-being of people, which means that he doesn't just let loose on his powers like Furude does. I forgot to mention that, although Rika is crazy as fuck, she is in complete control of her emotions. This is shown by the fact that the British Hellsing Organisation seals Alucard away for a period of at least 10 years, believing Alucard to be too powerful to use. And if you know anything about the British, you'd know that they don't lock up a weapon that'll give them an advantage in battle lightly. They really only do it if they could wipe out the entirety of the human race with it. Being able to wipe out the human race is not even slightly comparable to being able to literally end the world as easy as breathing. Rika has ended the world countless times, and created new ones with great ease.

Absolutely none of that is even slightly comparable to how powerful Rika is. Putting Alucard against Rika wouldn't even be a battle, it would be a flat out massacre. Remember: Rika has a conceptual presence. It doesn't matter how many cool abillities or how high your power level is against her; if you don't have conceptual magic on the same level as her, if you don't have Conceptual Magic, you can't do any damage to her at all, nor can you avoid her attacks in anyway at all other than by conceptual magic. Alucard does not have conceptual magic, its a default loss for him.
Also, on what you said about Gravity: https://2img.net/h/i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q578/upload_hinhbia/ScreenHunter_805Aug131056_zps6454e762.jpg The concept of Gravity is something Rika has 100% mastered.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Alucard carries the ability to shapeshift and to teleport. Oh, so does Rika! And shapeshifting and teleporting won't do anything for him against her, since her attacks can only be avoided Conceptually. Think you've got Alucard in his humanoid form? He'll just transform into something else and keep hacking away at your sorry ass. Or, if he's feeling playful, he'll teleport away and come back from a different direction. Or multiple directions. He has guns, after all. He can keep teleporting around and shooting you from all different directions, so you wouldn't know where he is. Not like you would in the first place. Alucard has the ability of Omnipresence, basically meaning that Alucard is everywhere, but nowhere, all at the same time. Think you can hit someone that's everywhere and nowhere at the same time? Okay, go for it. Come back and tell me how it goes. Rika has hit stuff that doesn't even exist, yet it exists. Of course she can hit something that's everywhere and nowhere. She's probably done that millions of times.

Don't stop reading now. We're not done yet. Alucard also has the ability of telepathy and hypnosis. He can ram his own thoughts right into your bloody head. Think of how distracting that could be, if he's taunting you from your mind the ENTIRE FIGHT! If you could focus during that, I give you props for that. However, Alucard can also hypnotise people. So let's say he's feeling playful, he could always go and find your mother, hypnotise her, and then bring her back to the battlefield and have her attack you~ Oh, but how does he know my mother, you ask? Well, Alucard has the ability to absorb your memories by simply drinking your blood. Let him get close enough, and you're practically screwed. He can absorb all of your memories, and will keep them within his head no matter what happens~ That means he knows all your weaknesses, strengths, loved ones, basically everything about you. Ain't that swell? Conceptual Presence. Rika is immune to anything that is not Conceptual Magic. Anything Physical, Mental, Spiritual, etc. has absolutely no effect against someone with a Conceptual Presence. What you just said was Mental powers. It's absolutely useless against this monster known as Frederica Bernkastel/Rika Furude.

In addition, Alucard has a high resistance to every natural weakness of a vampire. Think sunlight will kill him? Psh, good luck. Oh, you've got some garlic? Alucard eats that for breakfast. Set him on fire? He walked out of the burning wreckage of a German Zeppelin untouched. Silver bullets maybe? Tsk, ha! Good luck hitting him~ That doesn't mean a darn thing against Rika. Unless she's toying with you (which she does all the time), and you don't have Conceptual Magic, a single hit from her WILL kill you. If the SHOCKWAVES from her effortless attacks that she puts little to no energy into destroy entire UNIVERSES, I have a hard time imagining Alucard surviving her attacks.

Now, of course Alucard cannot create and destroy entire universes at the pull of a trigger, but he is much better than Rika Furude in several regards. I'm sorry, but no, he is not.

What appears to be a main difference between them is that Alucard has respect and compassion for many people. Unlike Furude, who, from what you've presented, appears to fight for herself and herself alone, Alucard fights for a cause, and doesn't fight unnecessarily. He fights to defend the people of the United Kingdom, and his mistress, Integra Hellsing. He appears to try and avoid innocent casualties if possible, but will kill innocent people if it is for the greater good of his cause, seen in the first episode when he shoots Seras through the heart to kill a vampire who had been terrorizing Cheddar Village. Actually, you're wrong. You need to watch Higurashi. For over 100 years, when she was still human with her only powers at the time being able to revive back in time, in another universe, she was stuck in a timeloop, where her friends, who were like a family to her, always go batshit insane and start killing each other, and even if she stopped them from doing that, at the end, she herself was always killed by an unknown enemy at the end, no matter what she does. When she finally overcame the timeloop, her happy end was stole from her, and, tl;dr, she became the powerful witch she is now. All she wants is to be able to return to her world, with her friends, but the God of the series made that impossible. And nobody in Umineko treats her with love, or tries to understand her, which drove her to insanity. She is a good person at heart, and just an innocent, 10 year old girl, who had everything she earned over 100 psychological years took from her. Not only is she arguably the most powerful, but also the most tragic. I cried real tears for her so many times when playing the Higurashi and Umineko VN's. Her story is just heartbreaking. I recommend that you watch these AMV's

"For everything you are, you're just a little girl."
Also, listen to her image song. It's really really heartbreaking.

What more do you need than that? ALOT more.
 Post #10

Responses in bold.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:23 pm

jjh927 wrote:http://heroeswiki.com/Hiro_Nakamura

Can teleport, travel through time, and stop time. Acts morally throughout the entire series and is arguably the only character who really cares about morality.

He beat a brain tumour. The fictional characters named so far would not be able to beat a brain tumour. Do you know what happens when a magic user gets a brain tumour? Because, it's probably not a normal brain, let alone your typical cancer. Even your immortal characters would become vegetables after a time.

Oh, I did mention the stopping time thing, right? When there's a problem, he can teleport in, stop time, fuck shit up, start time again. He does that a lot.

He isn't immortal. He isn't invincible. He isn't really "overpowered" in the conventional sense. And yet he's still considerably more powerful than any character you could name simply for having a mind-based power and surviving a brain tumour.
 Post #19
Because of his balance and moral Hiro is #1!

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:31 pm

jjh927 wrote:http://heroeswiki.com/Hiro_Nakamura

Post #19

Rika can teleport, travel through time, stop time, travel through universes, destroy universes, freeze time in a whole universe...
Rika would be able to beat a brain tumour or any type of cancer. She has a Conceptual Presence. Nothing physical, mental, or spiritual can harm her. Furthermore, if the brain tumour would somehow be going to beat her, she would simply use her Magic of Miracles to reset the situation in a way where things happen differently. If there would be even an 0.0000000000000000000000000001% chance for her to avoid getting the brain tumour, her Magic of Miracles abillity would let her reset the situation to where she doesn't have the brain tumour. She isn't called the Witch of Miracles for no reason.
Time traveling: Rika time travels too, as well as time traveling through worlds, and stopping time too. Absolutely nothing you said about this character makes him even slightly comparable to Rika.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:32 pm

I have the feeling that this isn't a topic to share powerful characters and their accomplishments, it's mostly about N's obsession with this one character and going out of the way to bash everyone else's characters by comparing them in an extremely biased matter =p

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:35 pm

Just wait for N to say Rika Furude could beat Dragon Rulers.....

jjh927

jjh927

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:43 pm

Rika would be able to beat a brain tumour or any type of cancer. She has a Conceptual Presence. Nothing physical, mental, or spiritual can harm her. Furthermore, if the brain tumour would somehow be going to beat her, she would simply use her Magic of Miracles to reset the situation in a way where things happen differently. If there would be even an 0.0000000000000000000000000001% chance for her to avoid getting the brain tumour, her Magic of Miracles abillity would let her reset the situation to where she doesn't have the brain tumour. She isn't called the Witch of Miracles for no reason.

If rika had a brain tumour, it would affect her abilities and powers, probably to the extent that if she could even remember how to use her magic of miracles, it would almost certainly have the opposite effect and make the situation worse. Cancer affects how people think.

I would also argue that noone is above illnesses of the mind, and those who use powers relating to the mind are far more prone to such illnesses.  Cancer is not an "attack". Cancer is like a person's body turning against them. Brain cancer is a mutation of the brain, and no matter how powerful that brain is in terms of magic, the mutation will be scaled to fit that. Magical cancer>cancer. And this would come from Rika's own brain, making it theoretically equal to her power which would, given the rules you have laid out for what affects her, have an effect.

At no point previously had you said that rika can STOP time. I'd like to see some proof of this statement as well. Travelling through time and stopping time are two completely different things.

Finally, this idea of a conceptual presence- you broke your own rule. A "conceptual presence" by definition makes her a deity, worshipped or not. The idea makes her simultaneously transcendant and imminent, which cannot coexist in anything but an omnipresent deity.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 2)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum