[Card Discussion] Storm

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:23 am

[Card Discussion] Storm 300px-Storm-GAOV-EN-C-1E
Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards you control, then destroy as many Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls as possible, up to the number of your own cards you destroyed.
Heavy Storm is dead, we have to get over it. Our babe is not coming back  Crying , we are stuck with this backrow format not many of us like as backrow in most cases prevets you from playing Yu-Gi-Oh! It stops being fun hiding behind pile of backrow cards or fighting your way trough them. But fear not! For there is a card for all of you backrow hater. I present to you "Storm", Heavy Storm's clumsy brother. It does look bad, but! You can use it in decks whom use Solemn Advice, Fire Formations (With no Fire Fists to use them), Vanity, Fiendish Chain, Pendulums etc. Hermits of Youkai are the perfect deck to try this card out in. As they do not really use Fire Formations for anything but searching and play Solemn Advice, card not many decks are able to run. As Solemn Advice sometimes can not be used and as this deck piles up Face-Up non-usable backrow this card is just perfect for them. Imagine destroying two Pendulums and 1 Fire Formation and then dealing a fatal blow to your opponent, sounds cool does it not?

http://www.duelacademia.com

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:00 am

It counts itself as well right?If so chaining mst to this would be pro since it pops 3 of opp's backrows.

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:22 am

It does not count itself, chaining MST wont do much as MST leaves the field before it can be destroyed by Storm's effect.
Edit:
Sorry my bad, that should work.

http://www.duelacademia.com

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:04 am

Just use Malevont Catostrophe. Nobody expects it.

Or run Birdman and 2 Gales for BRD.

jjh927

jjh927

Member [LV1]
Member [LV1]

Posted Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:01 pm

I'm surprised I haven't seen this before, considering artifacts.

Also, rulings state you can't activate it if you don't control any spell/trap cards. However, I'd presume that if you set it, you could activate it from face-down and pop one opponent's spell/trap card. Funny how that works.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum