[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards HU4OMdj

The Structure Deck Box

[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards T33abgW

SD28-JP040
Stardust Warrior
Wind Warrior / Synchro / Effect
LV10 3000/2500
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 or more non-tuner Synchro Monsters
(1) If your opponent would Special Summon a monster: You can Tribute this card; negate that Special Summon, and if you do, destroy it. (2) During the End Phase, if this card’s (1) effect was activated during this turn (and was not negated): Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. (3) If this face-up card leaves the field due to your opponent’s card effect or being destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 1 “Warrior” Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck (this Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).

[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards 2HYBhTX

SD28-JP042
Accel Synchron
Dark Machine / Synchro / Tuner / Effect
LV5 500/2100
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can ony Synchro Summon 1 “Accel Synchron” per turn. (1) Once per turn: You can send 1 “Synchron” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; activate 1 of the following effects.
-This card gains Levels equal to the Level of the monster sent by this effect.
-This card loses Levels equal to the Level of the monster sent by this effect.
(2) During your opponent’s Main Phase: You can; immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using this face-up card you control as a Synchro Material Monster.

Confirmed reprints include Quickdraw Synchron and Junk Warrior.
[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards Tpn4xOH

[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards 739pHd0

Junk Warrior has been errata’d in Japan from When to If.

Anti-special summon stardust!  YAY The good part is it can summon another copy of himself when destroyed as well!(The sad part is since it's not synchro summoned it can't be Special summoned back from the grave for the 2nd part of Anti-Special Summon eff Sad )
And lookie here there's also a card to special summon that warrior a lot easier!

Oh by the way you can find the source...here!

Last edited by Lainion on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:50 am

Woah, this looks promising! As soon as we get Heavy Storm back I'm building a Synchron.dek !

http://www.duelacademia.com

superviper

superviper

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:52 am

wish i didn't get rid of my junkdoppel deck Crying

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:06 am

Lainion wrote:[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards HU4OMdj

The Structure Deck Box

SD28-JP040
Stardust Warrior
LV10 3000/2500
(1) If your opponent would Special Summon a monster: You can Tribute this card; negate that Special Summon, and if you do, destroy it. (2) During the End Phase, if this card’s (1) effect was activated during this turn (and was not negated): Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. (3) If this face-up card leaves the field due to your opponent’s card effect or being destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 1 “Warrior” Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck (this Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).

SD28-JP042
Accel Synchron
LV5 500/2100
You can ony Synchro Summon 1 “Accel Synchron” per turn. (1) Once per turn: You can send 1 “Synchron” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; activate 1 of the following effects.
(2) During your opponent’s Main Phase: You can; immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using this face-up card you control as a Synchro Material Monster.

[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards Tpn4xOH[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards 739pHd0

Anti-special summon stardust!  YAY The good part is it can summon another copy of himself when destroyed as well!(The sad part is since it's not synchro summoned it can't be Special summoned back from the grave for the 2nd part of Anti-Special Summon eff Sad )[/size]
[size=13]And lookie here there's also a card to special summon that warrior a lot easier!

Post #1

It says the Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:07 am

Skitoritto wrote:Woah, this looks promising! As soon as we get Heavy Storm back I'm building a Synchron.dek !
[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards Calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticonSnap out of it Skit!Heavy Storm's not coming back with the way Konami's doing!
(Onions don't have multiple characters in one emoticon that's why I requested aid from crazy rabbits...)
Rika Furude wrote:
Lainion wrote:[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards HU4OMdj

The Structure Deck Box

SD28-JP040
Stardust Warrior
LV10 3000/2500

SD28-JP042
Accel Synchron
LV5 500/2100

[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards Tpn4xOH[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards 739pHd0

Anti-special summon stardust!  YAY The good part is it can summon another copy of himself when destroyed as well!(The sad part is since it's not synchro summoned it can't be Special summoned back from the grave for the 2nd part of Anti-Special Summon eff Sad )[/size]
And lookie here there's also a card to special summon that warrior a lot easier!

Post #1

It says the Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon
 Post #4

Oh wow just saw it...that's...AWESOME[OCG] Synchron Extreme Cards Wow1-onion-head-emoticon

Last edited by Lainion on Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:14 am

Heavy Storm is a must! This game is supposed to be fun, with lots of backrow being played it stops being fun (at least for me).

http://www.duelacademia.com

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:21 am

@Lanion: That's more OP than awesome. It should say "except Stardust Warrior", though the card probably gonna end up limited anyway

@Skit: Agreed 100% I would play OCG if it was on DN

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:25 am

Skitoritto wrote:Heavy Storm is a must! This game is supposed to be fun, with lots of backrow being played it stops being fun (at least for me).
Advertising time! 
http://www.duelacademia.com/t351-simorgh-s-hunting-ground

@Rika not more OP than Qlips though...but yeah I agree it IS OP...

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:32 am

Nothing is more OP than Qlips. Qlips are most OP deck since Dragon Rulers.

Stardust Warriors negate effect is balanced. It only negates Inherent Summons unless I'm having a brain fart. But being able to summon another copy of itself every time it's removed from the field by opponent is quite insane.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Member [LV3]
Member [LV3]

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:42 am

POPULAR

Call Yusei Fudo, this sh*t is tight

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:37 am

I'm glad Synchros, Synchron and Junks are getting some new support, some new, stronger support that can try to match the horrible meta we have right now. I can't wait for these to come out.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum