1x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Call Of The Haunted
2x Interdimensional Matter Transporter
2x Royal Decree
1x Sakuretsu Armor

Side:

Extra:
2x B. Skull Dragon

So... I just made this deck...Khufu already told me to take out Malefic Red-Eyes and Malefic World. What else should I do to it?

Skitoritto

Skitoritto

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:51 am

POPULAR

Is it for a special banlist or something? Because if it aint you should scrap it.
Kick everything but these:
[3] Red-Eyes B. Dragon [1]Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon [1] Bottomless Trap Hole
Deck you presented to us is way too bad for it to be fixed in this section, I would suggest you to add Carboneiddon and some Dragon Rulers (+Dragon tuners) to the mix. Gorz and DAD are also cards you might consider playing, as them two enable you to play two pretty kick-ass draw cards (Allure n SSoSS).Make sure to run lots of draw power as decks like these love to give their users brick hands.

http://www.duelacademia.com

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Skitoritto wrote:Is it for a special banlist or something? Because if it aint you should scrap it.
Kick everything but these:
[3] Red-Eyes B. Dragon [1]Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon [1] Bottomless Trap Hole
Deck you presented to us is way too bad for it to be fixed in this section, I would suggest you to add Carboneiddon and some Dragon Rulers (+Dragon tuners) to the mix. Gorz and DAD are also cards you might consider playing, as them two enable you to play two pretty kick-ass draw cards (Allure n SSoSS).Make sure to run lots of draw power as decks like these love to give their users brick hands.
 Post #2

Hmmm. Well, alright. Will do.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Skit said it, but I am intrigued by this deck. What is your original strategy here? Could you give me a brief explanation of how each card works in this deck to formulate which combos? For the sake of curiosity of course!

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:13 am

Heatnix wrote:Skit said it, but I am intrigued by this deck. What is your original strategy here? Could you give me a brief explanation of how each card works in this deck to formulate which combos? For the sake of curiosity of course!
 Post #4

Well, I am not for sure yet. I haven't even tested it out yet. I use to have a Red-Eyes deck back when I was a kid. Since I have a Blue-Eyes deck, I thought I might as well bring back Red-Eyes. Since Mind Control is banned now, I couldn't really put it in this deck, like I use too. I just kinda really messed around with it, really. I've been so out of it on YGO that I lost my touch on building decks. Meh That's why I build them, and post them here for tips and whatnot.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:20 am

Note: Brain Control is banned. Not Mind Control.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:39 am

Naito Raizu wrote:Note: Brain Control is banned. Not Mind Control.

Mind Control, Brain Control. You knew what I meant.

Naito Raizu

Naito Raizu

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:57 pm

I had a general idea that you knew what you were talking about, but I've met people who don't know the difference between the two cards, so I just took the time to make sure.

http://www.duelacademy.org

Kurono Satō

Kurono Satō

Veteran Member [LV3]
Veteran Member [LV3]

Posted Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:04 am

Naito Raizu wrote:I had a general idea that you knew what you were talking about, but I've met people who don't know the difference between the two cards, so I just took the time to make sure.
 Post #8

Yes. I know the difference between them. Razz

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum