Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:46 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_95:_Galaxy_Eyes_Dark_Matter_Dragon

3 Level 9 monsters
4000/0
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Galaxy-Eyes" Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon. When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can send 3 Dragon-Type monsters with different names from your Deck to the Graveyard; your opponent banishes 3 monsters from their Deck. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase this turn.

HOLY. FUCK.

Remember that badass Galaxy deck I posted few months ago? Imagine it with this mother fucker.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:24 pm

This thing is evil and would definitely add even more punch to that deck you made that I still play. Damn...

Galaksii

Galaksii

Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:02 am

Artwork is stupid and effect isn't that apealing

These guys run GEPD and GECD, third one will just slow them down sometimes. About the second effect, we have enough beating imo...

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:08 am

Galaksii wrote:Artwork is stupid and effect isn't that apealing

These guys run GEPD and GECD, third one will just slow them down sometimes. About the second effect, we have enough beating imo...
 Post #3

I love the art. Being able to attack two monsters per battle phase greatly helps clear the field so you can attack with Prime for game, since Full Armored cant pop set monsters.

Also, it's DARK. EEV now staple.

Heatnix

Heatnix

Member [LV5]
Member [LV5]

Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm

1: Appreciation of art is subjective to the viewer. I for one think looks good and breaks the norm established by the theme which is pretty nice once in a while.

2: No such thing as "enough beating". Never. =p

Lainion

Lainion

Member [LV2]
Member [LV2]

Posted Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:35 pm

I personally love the art nearly as much as I love Risebell's Razz
Also that sending to grave is kinda waaaaaaaay too good if you are using graveyard as a source.

Rika Furude

Rika Furude

Member [LV4]
Member [LV4]

Posted Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Another thing about is that if Full Armor gets Fiendish'd or something similar, you can just put this guy on top of it.

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum